⇠ 𝟭𝟭 ⇢

PROOFREAD: ✔︎
WORDS: 𝟭𝟲𝟲𝟱

Minhyuck Focus

Minhyuck entered school the next day with a sleepy Donyong leaning on him.
The two groaned as they got off the bus and rubbed their eyes while saying thank you to the bus driver.

Minhyuck begged to see Junhei that day and luckily he arrived at the same time as them.

"YO! JUNHEI!"

He looked towards the two, also tired, and he fell on the ground when someone was pushed into him.

Minhyuck walked off, ignoring the fact that he literally just threw his younger brother onto the boy who is completely whipped for him.

Junhei helped the other get up and then walked him to their class.
Minhyuck was searching for his cuddle buddy from the other night, but gave up quickly when he saw a bench.

He threw himself on the bench and then smirked when he saw his younger brother being dragged to class by Wong Junhei.

"Tch... that boy is so blind"

Minhyuck said to himself, complaining about his brother.

"Who's blind?"

Minhyuck felt someone rest their head on his shoulder and he smiled seeing the boy he clinged onto the night before,

"My brother"

"Ah.. cause of that Junhei boy?"

"Yeah him, I mean Cupid probably doesn't even like him, he's literally an Aquarius."

"...umm.. ok... then?"

The older said in a confused manner, while moving himself to sit next to the boy.
Yoosung talked about what had happened the night before and shuttered at the noises he had heard coming from the adults.

"Sometimes I wish I couldn't hear"

"Aish... I mean they're always working.. you got to think about it, they all haven't done it in so long"

"But in the living room? The kitchen? YOUR DINING TABLE?"

The younger blanked out and sighed, burring his head into his hands.

"I ate on that table this morning"

The younger shivered a bit, gagging.
Yoosung comforted the boy, trying to forget about the topic,

"Hey, I think Cupid actually stayed up instead of going to sleep"

"Why do you think that?"

"I saw him go down the stairs during the sessions"

The two looked at each other with knowing looks, giggling a bit and then quoting the younger,

" Free Porn, is Best Porn "

The two laughed and then began to walk to class.
Yoosung looked around for a specific person and pointed them out to the deer eyed boy,

"You see him?"

"That boy? The one wearing a cute skirt?"