⇠ 𝟭𝟱 ⇢

PROOFREAD: ✔︎
WORDS: 𝟭𝟭𝟯𝟲

No Focus

𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗...
𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘...

Donghyuck and Mark were walking together through a forest at about 4pm. The sun shining through the trees and the shadows growing taller,

"Markkkkk! Did you get the frisbee in the car?"

"Of course I did, sunshine. Isn't that the reason we're here, I wouldn't forget."

"...right.."

The smaller with the tote grabbed out a nice blanket and laid it on the floor, spreading it out evenly. His back was facing his boyfriend as he took out the water and snacks for the two.

Ever since summer started the two have been non-stop around each other. Mark decided it was nice to take Donghyuck out on a date today. The wind was calm and it wasn't too hot or cold.

"Just right"

The two thought, staring at the slowly setting sun and orange sky.
The younger felt something hit his back and jumped a bit, whipping his head around glaring at the older running away.

"Oh, get back here!"

He shouted enthusiastically, running after the raven haired with a smile stuck to his face.

Running more and more but the other was out of sight.

"....mark?! Minhyung! I- ok! Games over!"

Silence, the lost boy looked all around him, behind trees, in bushes, and even in the pond. But he couldn't find him, making his breathing become uneven.

His heart rate increasing and vision become blurry the more he thought about being lost in the woods.

"Oh.. okay! Ma- AH!"

The scared one shrieked at the sudden hands grabbing his hands. Being turned around, and being greeted with worried eyes.

"H-Hyuck? What? What's going on?"

"Oh Mark..."

Donghyuck calmed down and hugged the older tightly, trying to keep himself cool and not scream.

The silence becoming louder and only their heartbeats being heard. Donghyuck's head burying itself in the crook of Mark's neck, slowly inhaling his scent to calm down.

"Mmm... it that Chanel?"

"...yeah? You can tell?"

"Yeah, that you changed it and didn't put on the watermelon one."

The two smiled and then walked back to the picnic blanket laying down beside each other.