⇠ 𝟴 ⇢

PROOFREAD: ✔
WORDS: 𝟮,𝟮𝟬𝟴

Mark Focus

NEW SEATING ARRANGEMENTS:

MH DY
DK  TABLE  MK
MC

The two brothers got home and then changed into their house clothes. Ever since Minhyuck had talked with the boy named, Nakamoto Yoosung, he couldn't stop thinking about him.

He was having mixed feelings but his thoughts were interrupted when his younger brother approached his desk with his hand out, apparently asking for something.

"Uhm... can I help you?"

"10 bucks, right now."

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse YOU? you fell for him, now give me the money."

"No I didn't"

The younger scoffed and put on a stern face before whisper yelling at his hyung,

" says the one who became fucking Anna from frozen when Yoosung was inches close to your face!"

"WHO WOULDNT? HE WAS THIS CLOSE DON!"

He showed with his fingers, shoving it in his brothers face.

"Hyung you still totally fell for him."

"No I didn't, stop it! When I'm sure about my feelings then I'll give it to you"

"Wait... when you're SURE? what do you mean by that?"

"Like when I'm sure about... how I feel about him.

"Like you have feelings but you want to make sure you ACTUALLY have feelings for him."

"What? No-"

They heard a yell coming from downstairs,

"I'M HOME!"

The two boys looked at each other and put on their partly fake smiles. They ran down the stairs safely and hugged their dad while saying hello.

Then their mother started brining out food and they immediately went to go to the kitchen to help him with the plates and napkins.

Their father heading upstairs to settle in a bit.

Donyong sat Minchan in her chair and then sat down on his seat.
Shortly after Minhyuck and Donghyuck came out with the plates full of food and then sat down, waiting for their father to come down the stairs.

After about five minutes their mother spoke up with a bit of annoyance,

" crap.. the food is getting cold"

" oh I'll go get him mom"

"Thanks My pudu eyes"

Minhyuck nodded with a smile and then headed upstairs. He was about to knock on the door, but stopped hearing his father on a call with someone.