Part 26

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 iq making me one of the smartest people on the world.

Heal- it's just it's name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster then all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger then the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - let's him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

Candy pop - gives user the ability to create any candy they want and can turn anything into candy. The user can make the candy as big and as little as they want
drawback - makes the user very tired (this is the reason why Izuku has been so tired as this quirk was in the process of making its been making him tired)
I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Dadzawas pov

I felt hizashi shake me awake. Slowly looking up i asked him what he is doing "can you go check to make sure Izus here while I start breakfast?" I nod and slowly got up. After getting dressed I walked to Izus and Hitoshi room. Slowly opening the door I see Hitoshi awake and Izu snuggled against him still asleep. "How much sleep did you get?" I asked "barely 2 hours. I was worried Izu would leave again during the night. Plus my insomnia kicked in" I nod "do you want coffee?" "Yes please" he responded I nod and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed to mugs and started to make mine and Hitoshi coffee.

"He's still here I'm guessing seeing how your calm" I nod in response and continue making the coffee before finely speaking " I'm worried for him.." " I know Shou, but all we can do is hope that he'll talk to us and keep him safe" "I just wish that he would talk to us and realize that he's loved" "I do to babe" hizashi kissed my head  head before I walked back upstairs with Hitoshis mug. I gave it to him and told him that we were leaving in 3 hours to go to ua. I walked back downstairs and started to work on some work.

Hitoshis pov

After dad left I drank a bit of the coffee before slowly moving Izu off my lap. Getting up I softly covered him in the blanket. I decided to go ahead and get ready for the day, leaving the room with some clothes to go take a shower.

Izus pov

I stared to wake up and I looked around a bit slightly forgetting that I was home. I soon got a grip on my vision and sat up a bit slow. I rubbed my eyes slightly before getting up and changing. I had woken up a bit after toshi had fallen asleep and took a shower. So putting on my clothes I grabbed my phone and Nintendo before walking downstairs tiredly. I said good morning to dad and papa. I walked to the living room and lasted down starting to play my game.