Part 27

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 iq making me one of the smartest people on the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super-fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - let's him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

Candy pop - gives user the ability to create any candy they want and can turn anything into candy. The user can make the candy as big and as little as they want
drawback - makes the user very tired (this is the reason why Izuku has been so tired as this quirk was in the process of making it's been making him tired)
I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Izus pov

It's been a couple of weeks since I ran away and was found again. I have been faking that I have been ok, but really, I'm getting worse.

At the moment I'm home by myself. Dad and papa had a meeting to go to and Toshi is hanging out with his friends. He asked if I wanted to go, but I declined. And here I am on a bed in the spare room looking up vigilantes in other cities, so I have an excuse to leave the house for a bit. I wasn't going to kill myself, but I also didn't want to stay here for a tiny bit. As I was looking, I found a couple of high-end villains in this abandoned part of town. Very few people live there, but it was enough for it to get me out of the house.

I grabbed my phone and asked dad if I could go help out and that I already did my homework. He said it would be ok as long as I texted him at night, so he knows I'm ok. I agreed and packed a couple of clothes one other pair of shoes my laptop chargers and then I sent a quick text to Toshi explaining that I was heading out for a bit. He said ok and that he loved me I responded back saying that I loved him to.

I got my shoes and started to make my way to the town. After a bit we finely got there.

I found an abandoned building with no one in it and decided to make it my hideout for a bit. It was around 1:35pm and I don't start patrol until 7pm. As I was sitting on the ground bad thoughts started to hit me hard.

💥💥💔💔WARNING💔💔💥💥

Worthless

Idiot

No one loves you

Useless

Ugly

Not good enough

You're bring Hitoshi down

Stop being a nuisance

It kept going and going until I created a knife with my creation quirk and started to dig it into my skin not caring in that moment. I kept going until black spots started to hit me. While I was cutting apparently my elements quirk started and the knife was heating up quick, I was burning my skin while cutting and I threw the knife across the room when I realized what I did. I started shaking bad between looking at my arm to looking at the knife that had blood all over it. 

I started to become tired, and I quickly washed my arm not caring about disaffecting it. When I finished wrapping it, I turned on my healing quirk, and the black dots soon covered my vision making me fall asleep.

END OF WARNING

Time skip to 6pm

I slowly started to wake up with a pounding headache my stomachs badly hurting along with my arms hurting. I realized the time and quickly got dress ignoring all pain and I got really before jumping out of a window on to a neighboring roof. And I started my patrol.

During my patrol I stopped
3 attempted rapes
7 thefts
2 murders
And during one fight with a murder, he shot my stomach and leg.

WARMING 💔💥

After I finished with all of that I head back to my temporary home and texted dad that I was ok. He said back for me to go to bed. I slightly smiled and grabbed my knife.

Sliding down a wall I started to cut my leg open, and I grabbed the bullet. Doing the same to my stomach. Once both bullets were out I my medical stitching thread and needle. I started to sew my stomach and leg back up not caring about cleaning up or disaffecting it.

Once I finished, I laid down and fell asleep.

Time skip to around ten am

I woke up and freaked out a bit before calming down and remembering what happened last night. I sigh a bit and grab my laptop watching Netflix and until I wanted to cut again. I changed out of my pants before I started to cut my thighs up, I made deep and long cuts. I think I went too far because it was hard to do anything for a second. It was starting to become or and more difficult, so I quickly bandage my legs before going back to sleep.

Hi, I hoped you like and

I hope you have a good day/night

Love you all

Bye bye

Word count 1057