Part 18

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - lets him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Might add more later)

I'm so sorry for it being 27 (I think) days before posting another story
👉🏻👈🏻 sorry

Time skip to the day before school started. The family was sitting at the table eating breakfast

Izukus pov

"So are you both excited for school to start," papa said calmingly cause dad had a headache. "Yup I'm really excited, so can you tell us who our homeroom teacher is cause all we know is that  both of you work there and that's it." I replied "I'm excited too, but I'm also wondering who's the homeroom teacher," Hito said. We both looked at dad and papa looking for answers and they both stayed silent giving us both a look and saying that they were going to tell us. I pouted not really happy at not getting answers.

I kept pouting as both papa and dad got up and started washing the dishes. I felt Hito put his hand on my shoulder and shrugged at me and also gave me a look as in saying 'just drop it we will just wait until tomorrow. I sigh and nodded softly before getting up and taking both Hitos and my dishes and going to the sink. Papa takes them and starts to wash them too. Hito and I both say thank you.

Time skip to 11 am

Hito and I were in our room watching YouTube when dad came in and told us that we should go to the park cause it was a nice day out today. We both agreed and dad left. Toshi and I got changed into clothes for going outside. We then left telling dad and papa that we were going to the park. After we said bye we started our way to the park.

Time skip to the park

When we got there I immediately ran to the swings. I sat on one and looked at toshi who was taking his time to walk over. "Toshi can you push me pllllleeeeaaassse" I begged. I heard him sigh before saying sure and he picked up his speed just a bit. Stopping only when he gets behind me.

I felt a small push on my back after toshi asked if I was ready. Smiling I felt myself slowly get higher and higher. After being decently high toshi just kept me going not going any higher.

Smiling and laughing, we kept doing that for a bit. Soon we stopped and toshi sat on the swing next to me. We then started to talk about how our day is going so far and what we need to do when school started. And then just school stuff in general.

I soon started to stop listening to what hito was saying and I was just looking at him and checking him out.

Hitoshis pov

As I was talking I soon realized that Izuku wasn't listening and was just checking me out. Smiling softly I leaned until my mouth was next to his ear and I ask "like the view" I felt him flinch when he realized he was caught. Smiling and laughing a bit, I looked at izuku as his face got redder and redder. Izuku then started to try to stutter out a response, but couldn't really. "It's fine bunny I was just joking," I said.

Izuku then snapped out of it and tilted his head a bit. "Bunny?"  He asked. I was confused at first until I realized what I called him and it was now my turn to turn really red. I then shuddered out how he has a nickname for me and I wanted to have a nickname for him. I see Izuku nod and giggle a bit. "I like it," bunny said with an eye-closed smile and a small tilt to his head. I blushed a bit 'bunny is so cute, how did I get so lucky I wondered in my head.

We soon left the park around 5 pm to go home. As we were walking we held hands just enjoying the comfortable silence and the small breeze.

When we got home it was around 5:20 and papa started to make dinner.

(I forgot to mention that they ate lunch at the park)

We told them that we were having soba that night. Saying ok Izuku and I sat on the couch watching tv while dad was in his sleeping bag sleeping. As we were watching tv we soon moved so bunny is laying his head on my lap while I play with his hair.

Soon dinner was ready and we woke up dad and sat done to eat. While eating we tried to get dad and papa to tell us again, but like every other time, it was a fail again.

Once we got done eating Izuku and I washed the dishes and then we all sat done in the living room to watch a movie before going to sleep. Halfway thru the movie, I felt bunny fall asleep on my shoulder. We stayed like that until we got done with the movie. Once the movie was over I woke up bunny so we could get ready for bed. When we finished getting changed and we were done with our night routine we laid down in bed and cuddled.

Bunny almost immediately fell asleep while I stayed awake a bit just thinking about how lucky I was to meet bunny. Finely getting tired enough I turned off the light and hugged bunny close to me before falling asleep.

Right before I fell asleep I kissed bunny's head and softly told him I love you.

Heyyyyy

So I'm soooo sorry for not posting a lot sooner I just haven't been in the best mindset and didn't want to post something crappy because of it.

Again I'm so sorry and I'll try harder

I hope you enjoyed reading this

I hope you have a good day/night

Also, I'm worried about a lot of your guys' sleep schedules

Bye bye

Word count 1198