Part 20

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - lets him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Also sorry if this kinda sucks it's currently 2:02 am so yea

Izukus pov

I looked at Toshi to see if I was seeing correctly or not, but once I saw his shocked and kinda scared expression I knew that it was real. Looking back at dad, he was still smiling a bit before dropping it once another student came outside.

Once everybody was outside dad told us that we will be testing out our quirks to see what stage we were at, to begin with.

Before this Kacchan and I made a bet that whoever gets a higher score on something the loser has to cook the winner's favorite meal.

Dad then called up Kacchan for a ball test as an example and told him as long as he was in the circle he could do whatever he wanted. Kacchan taking that as a small competition threw the ball while actively his quirk and yelling out the word "die".

Laughing at that a bit dad showed us his result and it was 705.2. A couple of people murmured out a wow and some were just shocked. I made eye contact with Kacchan and smiled holding back a small laugh.

Time skip after the test

"Here are your results" Dad showed us

(Btw Izuku and Hitoshi have their own last names so no one knows that Aizawa is their dad)

1. Midoriya Izuku
2. Todoroki Shoto
3. Bakugou Katsuki
.
.
.
13. Shinsou Hitoshi
.
.
.
20. Toru Hagakure

"Oh by the way the last place thing isn't true" dad said as Hagakure started to have tears go down her face. I silently go to her and softly rub her back to help he calm down.

Once dad dismissed us we all changed back to our normal uniforms and go back to the classroom to wait for lunch. I sat against the wall so I could talk to both Kacchan and hito. While we talked Uraraka came over I waved silently as she started to talk to her. She kinda interrupted me, but oh well.

Shinsou's pov

Bakugou and I were just talking to Bunny until some girl just came up and interrupted him. She kept talking and bakugou and I shared a look like saying 'she just needs to shut up and leave' I nod to bakugou when he gave me a look. "Can you just shut up pink cheeks" (sorry if that's not what he calls her in the anime that's just what I could remember sorry) bakugou said interrupting her. She just had a small look of shock while bunny just looked at bakugou and me. Bunny gives me a small nod when I gave him a look of annoyance. "Hey Uraraka I'll talk to you later ok" she just gave him a small silent nod and left. Once she was out of hearing shot bunny gave us both a small glare.

He soon just left it alone and we all started to talk again.

Time skip at the end of the day

It was finely the end of the day and I quickly grab bunny's arm and said bye to bakugou quickly so we could leave. Once we did that I quickly left the classroom with him. Once we were out of the classroom bunny told me that I didn't need to pull. I said a soft sorry and we went to the teacher's parking cause we were leaving with dad and papa.

Once they got here we left getting into the car and went home. Bunny, dad, and I sat in the living room waiting for dad to finish dinner. Once it was done we ate and then dad and papa went to bed cause they had a teacher meeting so the students were off but they weren't.

Timeskip to around 12:00
Izukus pov

It was around midnight and I had a small idea. I look at toshi and told him that we should go to the store that was around the corner. Toshi was hesitant at first cause he knew that it was a bad idea, but in the end, he finally agreed. I grab him by the arm and pulled him up to get dressed. We then started to get dressed. I put on black short shorts and one of toshis hoodies. Toshi just had black sweatpants and a white shirt. We quietly put on our shoes and opened the window. We jumped out being somewhat careful cause we were on the second floor. Once we were down we walked to the store.

Once we get there I made a break for the drinks and snacks. Picking up 5 monster drinks and some candy plus chips which toshi held. We checked out and left caring back the bags with stuff in them. When we got back I teleported us back into the room. (Which I totally didn't forget that he had earlier)

We put down the bags and I immediately grabbed a monster and started to drink it. Toshi just sighed softly and started to eat some of the Oreos that we got.

Let's just say no one slept that night

Anyway I hope you liked this and I'm sorry for not posting sooner

I hope you have a good day/night

Bye bye

Word count 1115