Part 3

(His quirks IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.
Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not
Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like
Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might
Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it
Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.
Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear
Might add more later)

Shinsou's pov

We and papa (Mic) were waiting for dad to come back. Papa was pacing while I was just drinking coffee. The door opened and we saw dad, he was immediately tackled by papa. I looked passed him and saw a boy around my age. I immediately started to blush he looked cute really cute. On the outside, I looked normal non-emotional self, but on the inside, I was dying. "Who's that?" I asked. Papa looked up at the cute boy and then looked at dad. "That is Izuku also known as" Usagi" the cu- I mean Izuku said. Papa immediately freaked him out. While he was freaking out all of us stopped when we heard the cutest thing ever. We looked at Izuku to see him giggling. I started to have a nosebleed while my face was becoming redder.

I used my hand to cover my nose so blood will stop coming out. After all, the freaking out and the introductions were done we decided to talk about where he'll sleep tonight. Dad decided to say "how about he sleep in your room tonight Hitoshi and then after tonight we can start to clean out the extra room to make his room." I only nodded as an ok not wanting to say anything. "Wait I thought I was only staying for tonight," Izuku said, "well that was the original plan, but after we found out your living conditions we decided you'll stay with us pull time we can get whatever you want tomorrow from that place if you want." He only nodded as ok seeming to be ok with it. "Ok well now that's out of the way time for bed it's late you both need sleep," Papa said.

I took Izukus's hand and took him to my room. I mainly just wanted to hold his hand and I don't regret it his hands are soft. I saw his face turn a bit pink. "Ok well you can take the bed I'll sleep on the floor," I said, "no you take the bed it's yours after all" after a bit of back and forth he said, "how about we just share the bed" "fine that's ok with me" inside I was dying. I took out some close for me and him. I told him to go change in the bathroom while I change in here. He just nods and leaves to go change into my clothes. I changed now just wearing black sweatpants and not having a shirt on cause it's more comfortable not to have one on. I lay down on the bed looking at my phone waiting for him to come back. Once he does I started to blush badly. He was wearing a pair of shorts that were now covered up by my huge hoodie that came to his lower high.

Izukus pov

When I left to go change I looked at the clothes he gave me and they were a pair of black shorts and a purple hoodie that said, coffeeee addict. I blushed a bit and put the clothes on. I started to blush cause it smelled like my Shinsou. I may or may not have a small crush on him... Anyway, I went back to his room to see him on his bed shirtless and just wearing sweatpants. I blushed badly thanking them that it was dark so he couldn't see it. We had a small staring contest before he broke it and patted the bed as in saying come lay down. I did I went to the bed to get in. We both faced away from each other. I soon fell asleep.

Shinsous pov

I could tell Izuku was already asleep. I turned around so I was facing his back and I took a big risk. Putting my arm around his waist pulling him closer to me. He turned and for a moment I thought I woke him up, but he just buried his head against my neck. I blushed more placing my head on top of his breathing in his scent. And with that, I fell asleep peacefully for the first time in a very long time not waking up until the morning.

Helllllooo I hoped you enjoyed this

Word count 806