Part 9

(His quirks IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.
Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not
Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like
Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might
Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it
Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.
Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear
Animal- can turn into any animal real or imaginary
Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie
Might add more later)

WARNING THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES SMUT AND ITS VERY LONG

Izukus pov

When Hitoshi and I left the room we came back not too long after knowing that dad wasn't that big of a fan of his anyway. Once we walked back in we saw papa talk to All might (all whore sorry not sorry 😐) so he doesn't talk to dad. When dad saw us come back in he came over and said "I know what your thinking 'why is all might here?' Well he insisted that he talked to you cause he thought you guys got off on the wrong foot." (Shota already knows that they know but no one else). We just sigh and nod sadly. I made eye contact with papa and see him look at my neck, his eyes went wide and I just tilt my head confused. I look at Hitoshi and he saw this, he pulled the hoodie I'm wearing closer to my neck.

I finally realized what papa saw and I started to blush badly pulling the hood up and trying to hide my face. I heard Hitoshi laugh a bit, but quietly and I looked at him and Papa before pulling a bit of hitoshis shirt down showing papa the hickey on his neck. I saw toshi. Blush badly before moving his shirt back to wear it hides it.

All might finally see us "well hello young Aizawa and young shinsou" both toshi and I didn't say anything back we just slightly barely nod our heads. I was starting to get sick of him being here so I said "cut the chase transform back yagi" both papa and all might were surprised I knew his true form, but dad just kept drinking his coffee with an expressionless face. Toshi grabbed my hand to calm me down as all might or should I say Toshinori Yagi transformed back into his weak form. He then explained that he wanted to say that I shouldn't join the hero course cause he was told that I was quirkless and that it would be too hard to watch a kid fail when they shouldn't have been accepted, to begin with. (Sorry to everyone that loves all might he's gonna be a bit mean).

To say that toshi and my parents weren't pissed would be an understatement. I had to give them a death glare to keep them from jumping at all might. Once I got them to semi-calm down I looked at all might and said "first of all I'm not quirkless I actually have a stronger quirk than you secondly even if I was you have no way to say that to anyone no matter what and you can't decide if I should be in the hero course of not it's my choice and if I make it I make it. And thirdly you better leave right now cause I'm not afraid of letting my parents go at you cause right now I know for a fact you just lost all respect from them. Now leave." All might look scared and left fast.

I sigh the room now calming a bit, but still tense. I laid my head against toshis chest tired from all this. I heard papa say in a joking tone "welp now that that is over how about you two tell us what's on your guy's neck" I intense up quickly and so does toshi as we looked away knowing that dad was now glaring at us "what.?" Dad said in a dark tone. I looked at him and then at toshi. Grabbing toshis hand we ran to his room and locked it before dad could react. Hearing heavy quick steps we knew they were coming for us. We hid in toshis closet and I turned into a cat so it was that cramped. Now being held we heard dad groan while papa laughed. After a bit of toshi petting me and us waiting, we heard papa say that he and dad were going to go on patrol and for us to remember to eat.