Part 6

(His quirks IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.
Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not
Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like
Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might
Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it
Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.
Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear
Animal- can turn into any animal real or imaginary
Might add more later)

Izukus pov

I started to wake up rubbing my eyes. I look around to see I'm on Shinsou with my legs in between his and him hugging my waist. I also say that Netflix was paused and that it was also 10 am. I somehow got out of Shinsou's tight grip and I go to his closet not wanting to wear my clothes minus some shorts, I grab one of shinsou's favorite hoodies and put it on while also putting on so of the shorts I had in my bag. I heard a click from the bed and I turn to face it to see shinsou's phone out and him blushing a bit.

I blushed badly and tackled him, technically straddling him, while I try to get his phone from him which proved to be very hard. While still trying to get his phone I hear the door open. Both Shinsou and I look at the door to see the door open and Mr. Yamada there. I blush badly from the position shinsou and I was in. I hear Mr. Yamada laugh a bit and say that he needs both Shinsou and I in the kitchen. We just nod and slowly got up following him into the kitchen. He was still smiling a bit.

when we sit down Aizawa looks at me and asks how I'm enjoying staying here." I like it" "Good" Aizawa says " do you want to stay here or if you don't nedzu does have a house on UA's property" "I think ill just stay here is that ok" "of course" he finishes off with

"Also you can call us dad and papa now if you'll like and are comfortable with it." Mr. Aiz- I meant dad says. I just nod in response not trusting my voice at the moment. "Welp Izuku can you help me with breakfast?" Papa says. I nod again. We both go to go to start breakfast while dad and shinsou go to the living room. During cooking,g papa comes to me and tells me something that makes me happy. "Also you do have our blessing to date Hitoshi we both fully support you both if you do" I started to have tears well up and I hug papa somehow getting a small thank you out. He nods and we go back to cooking. Once we were done we all ate. " you know what I don't even think you would use the extra bedroom even if we cleaned it I think you would just keep sleeping with Hitoshi." Dad says I slightly choke on my food not expecting him to say that. Both shinsou's and my face were red as we looked away not making eye contact with anyone. Papa then said " you can't deny either of you cause just this morning I saw Izuku straddling Hitoshi on his bed" I spit out a bit of my water when he said that now blushing more.

After breakfast, Dad said he'll still clean out the room so I just have an extra room In case there's a night I don't want to sleep with him.

Shinsou and I went back to his room to play games. Once we got bored of that we decided to play truth or dare. "Ok shinsou-"don't you think we're over last names I mean I call you by your first name," shinsou says I blushed a bit "ok then I'll call you Hito to Toshi is that ok" toshi nods in response " ok back to the game toshi truth or dare" "dare" " ok I dare you to close your eyes and not open them until I say so" " ok" hito says while closing his eyes. I blushed scared of what I'm about to do. I slowly leaned in and pecked his lips blushing badly. "O-open" I mumbled out. Hito looks at me blushing too and he took my face in his hands and kissed me this one not long but longer than what I did. I blushed more kissing him back and once we pulled away we both were blushing messes.

"S-so What does t-this make u-us now?" I ask " we c-can we together if you w-want" I nod kissing him again. After that, we just dropped the game and watched movies cuddling.

I hope you liked reading this.

Have a good day/night.

Night night

Word count 838