Part 11

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as  long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Might add more later)

PLEASE READ THIS IT HAS TO DO WITH THE STORY
Ok so I was wondering if it would be ok

+ with everyone who likes to read this if I could make a small change to it where Deku is actually really bad@ss and he does all this bad stuff or should I just make another story for that's???

Please answer

Izukus pov

I started to slowly wake up, cause it was very hard waking up being so warm, I looked at this magical, amazing, heat source to see Toshi. I smiled and kissed his cheek before putting my face against his neck. I felt him start to move and I thought I woke him up, but he just pulls me closer before putting his face in my hair. Sighing softly I start to fall back to sleep.

He went back to sleep at 5 am cause he woke up at 4:45 am soooo
Time skip to 8 am

I felt myself waking up once more. I looked up to see toshi awake and on his phone, but still in the same position. He looks at me smiling then asked "I didn't wake you up right?" I nod. Before putting my face back against his neck. I looked at his phone knowing I wasn't going to go back to sleep. And I see him texting someone called RipOffPika. Confused I asked, "who's that?" "He's just one of my friends I've known since I was a kid, he acts stupid a lot of the time, but he's actually smart." Nodding I grabbed my switch from the table next to them and start playing Animal crossing new horizons (an amazing game I do recommend). I feel Toshi start to get up and I give him a confused look. "My friend asked if I could hang out with him today so I'm gonna go do that." He says getting up and getting dressed.

I just nod going back to my game. Toshi give me a kiss on the cheek before saying he was going. We both said bye and I heard the front door shut after a bit. Sighing a bit I got up and made my way to the kitchen. Today was Thursday so dad and papa would be staying home cause they don't have patrol. I texted Kacchan to see if he was doing anything today and he said no so I texted saying I was coming over and then texted dad saying that I'll be hanging out with him. Dad gave me ok and I got dressed. Halfway while getting dressed I...

💥💥💥 WARNING SELF HARM

I grabbed the blade out of the secret department and looked at it. Almost immediately the bad horrible thoughts came back. Pressing the blade to my waist I started to cut.

Attention seeker
Cut

Whore
Cut

Toshis probably cheating

That one hit me hard and I started cutting more

8 cuts

Worthless
5 cuts

At the end of my cutting, I had 72 new cuts. sighing as the final voices finely leave. I cleaned my cuts and bandaged them up.

Self-harm is done you may read now

I finally got done getting dressed. I made my way to the door getting on my shoes. I looked at the kitchen and decided to skip not wanting to waste food that I was probably going to throw up later.

Time skip at katsuki house

I knocked on the door to be greeted by Kacchan. Smiling we both made our way inside Kacchan telling me that it was just us until later tonight. I said ok and we both started to play on his Xbox. We soon got bored of that and started to watch movies. I soon started to get tired and I fell asleep.

Bakugous pov

As we were watching a movie I felt something hit my shoulder. I looked a bit shocked to see that Izu (katsuki's nickname for Izuku) had fallen asleep. I started to smile softly at him and moved him so his head is on my lap now. I grabbed a blanket covering him up. Silently taking a picture and setting it as my new background I went back to watching the movie. I soon started to play games with people online with the sound down a bit so Izu will stay asleep. Still playing a heard the door open and I looked over. I saw my mom and dad talking to someone who looks homeless. Confused I just decided to ignore them and keep playing pulling Izu a bit closer to me. I heard mom gasp a bit. Looking back over I see her looking at me with her phone now out taking pictures. "Katsuki you didn't tell me little Izuku was coming," my mom said. "I didn't know I was supposed to tell you," I said back being mindful of my voice so Izu doesn't wake up. "So who's this homeless person" "katsuki that's not nice and this man here is actually the pro hero Eraserhead, he's also Izuku's new dad. So. Be. Nice" mom responded sternly. I just sigh and went back to my game. "Why is Izuku asleep" the homele- I mean Eraserhead said. " he fell asleep when we were watching movies earlier" I see him just nod.

My mom, dad, and Eraserhead went to the kitchen my mom wanted to start dinner. After finishing my game. Which I won by the way. I started to play with Izukus hair while just watching random things on YouTube. I felt Izu rub his head against my hand and soon I see one of his quirks activate. Looking now I see him with cat ears and a cat tail. Starting the play with his ears I smiled a bit before almost immediately stopping so no one sees. Izu starts to wake up and he looks at me a bit before sitting up.

Izukus pov

I started to wake up and I felt something or someone playing with my hair so I looked up and saw Kacchan. Smiling a bit more to myself I sat up. Both Kacchan and I made our way to the kitchen and I was supersized to see dad. After a bit of explaining he said he wanted to meet who I use to know when I was younger. I nodded and started talking to Kacchan when out of nowhere Aunty ask "would it be ok if Izuku stayed the night I mean if that's ok with him too" I was shocked a bit and nodded. We looked at my dad and he said it was fine. It was then decided that I would go home with dad pack what I would need and then I would come back over.

Aizawa's pov / time skip when they're at their house btw Kacchan went with

At the moment bakugou and Izuku are in his room packing for the night. I was on my phone when my second problem child walked in (Hitoshi) we both said hey and we talked about our day. As we were talking bakugou came out with a black and orange bag on his shoulder while Izuku is on his other kicking and yelling to put him down. I saw problem child 2 ( Hitoshi) ask what was going on and I explained that Problem child 1 (Izuku) would be going to sleep at bakugous house until tomorrow. "Why do you have problem child on your shoulder," I asked bakugou he then explained that problem child 1 was being annoying and not going fast enough. I just sighed and nodded.

Soon they left to go back to bakugous house which wasn't far. I look at shinsou to see him not so happy that Izuku was going with him. I reassured him that they were more like siblings and best friends and that Izuku wouldn't cheat on him.

Please answer the question I asked at the beginning please...

Hi I hope you all enjoyed it.

Have a good day/night

Bye bye

Word count 1470