Carry On

It has now been almost three months since Caroline became apart of the Legends lives. She still couldn't remember much of anything from her life before she got placed into their universe but she was coming to terms with that she might never remember them and she was slowly becoming okay with that. In that same time frame though, her body has adjusted to her surrounding environment so that means for her, training with all the other legends has become such a breeze. Everything to her was second nature; as easy as breathing.

Not only has she become adjusted to everything around her but she's also formed friendships with a majority of the legends.

Ajay. Ajay and Caroline were quick to become friends once the girl was completely healed from her injuries she obtained from protecting Elliot. Caroline always felt she could go to Ajay for anything because she just felt so comfortable and at ease whenever she was around Ajay. The two's friendship was a pretty solid one, the two of them had a bond Caroline couldn't explain but Ajay could just by observing the girl. In Ajay's mind, the two got along so well because of the way Caroline always made sure to help and care for those around her, even if the girl wasn't aware that she was just subconsciously doing it. Ajay knew that this unique girl that has entered their lives, has the soul of a healer.

Octane. Once Caroline started feeling more comfortable with everyone she found that she really enjoyed being in Octane's company. Much like herself, the speedster loved his video games, so the two bonded over the games they played with each other. It was clear to not only Octane but to everyone else as well that Caroline had a competitive side to her (a trait of hers that Elliot found rather adorable on her, but he would never tell that to anyone else). Another thing that the duo rather enjoyed was how different they were personality wise. Where as Octavio is a particular chaotic trait to him, Caroline was the calmer and quieter one out of the two. They balanced each other out. More often times than not you could find Octane always challenging Caroline to something and the girl never refused. One thing they all had pinned down about Caroline's personality was that she's not only competitive but she's also very determined to prove herself.

Bloodhound. If there was one thing Caroline did remember from her other life, she knew just about anything about any of the legends so she remembered how much respect she had for the masked hunter. The two's friendship began once Bloodhound found their Artur resting on the girl's hand, gently stroking its feathers. It was rare for Artur to take a liking to anyone. Moving on from that particular instance, Bloodhound was honestly shocked once they heard Caroline referring to them with the proper pronouns one day before the two went out for their own little training session. In that same training session Bloodhound saw a lot of themself in Caroline. The way she fought, the way she was able to track them down, the way she seemed to think about her next move, and what they really enjoyed most was the way the two could communicate with one another without having to say a single word. Bloodhound had a lot of respect for Caroline, not just as a person but for her patience she had for all the other legends. Yes the two had an odd friendship but it was still a friendship nonetheless, a friendship that they both treasured.

Again, Caroline has made friends of pretty much all of the legends and they all adored her in their own way. She was always amused by Fuse and his antics. Caroline also enjoyed his stories and sometimes asked to listen to him play the guitar. Both Fuse and Caroline became each other's drinking buddies (on a couple occasions where Caroline had a little too much to drink, you would find her telling Walter that she thinks he's an attractive man and in those moments Elliot would be watching and the jealousy would be clear in his eyes). Valk was someone she related to on a personality level. The two had an easy friendship, when they weren't training they always seemed to find some some time to hang out with one another. When it came to Natalie, well, Caroline adored her and the two became friends over their mutual love for most things Nessie, anything cute, and puns. So many puns. Pathfinder was an easy one just for the fact that it's Pathfinder (or as she likes to call him, Pathyboi), the charismatic robot, who was happy to have another friend.