Skyfall

It was another normal day for all the Legends as they continued their typical training for the Games. Everyone was paired up with someone as they all were sparring with one another, sending kicks and punches while some were keeping sharp on their shooting with the training dummies. Well that was until they all heard a deafening "boom" above them in the sky. With all of their attention caught, they all looked up in time to see what appeared to be a meteor coming straight for them.

"EVERYONE GET MOVING! THAT METEOR IS COMING STRAIGHT FOR US!" Anita yelled out to everyone as she began running away from where she stood, the instincts from her time in the Military kicking in. Everyone else quickly followed her, none of them wanting to be pummeled to death by a falling space rock. Octavio was the first to be a safe distance, followed by Pathfinder who quickly grappled himself away from immediate danger.

Just as everyone was at a safe distance, they all turned around to see the meteor hit the ground, they all caught a quick glimpse of what hit the ground, no longer certain that what had hit the ground was even an actual meteor. Various pairs of eyes looked at their fellow Legends, eyes full of curiosity wondering what had just happened, objects falling from the sky so suddenly was something new to them, even Anita and Gibraltar. Anita was the first one to make any advancements towards the crater that was now in the training grounds, her own curiosity piqued. She wasn't sure what could be within the crater so she slowly approached it but when she saw what was within the crater, her eyes grew wide and quickly started moving into the crater, eager to get the mysterious figure. "Ajay get over here! We have a woman in the crater!"

Ajay wasted no time in running over to Anita and the crater while everyone else's eyes widened at what they heard Anita yell. The other Legends followed after Ajay, curiosity fueling their movements. Even Revenant was curious about what happened. Once within the crater with Anita, Ajay quickly looked over the females body (which was seemingly fine on the outside aside from the dirt that covered her from head to toe and the now completely tattered outfit) and instantly noticed the very faint rising and falling of her chest. She quickly activated DOC, grabbing all three tubes and connecting them all to the woman, doing her best to make sure that the mysterious woman didn't die right in front of them. "We need to get her back to the Base as soon as we can! There's only so much I can do for her here on the training grounds! Quick, we need a stretcher to move her!"

While several of the Legends were scurrying around trying to find something as a makeshift stretcher, Elliot was just standing there, looking down at the woman with utter curiosity and mild fascination. Even in her banged up and tattered state, he was still, somehow, captivated by the mysterious woman.

"Elliot, move out of the way!" Elliot quickly moved out of the way as Gibraltar, Bloodhound, and Anita made their way back over to the woman with their makeshift stretcher. Once they had carefully moved the woman's body with DOC still connected to her, the three Legends, now including Ajay, quickly made their way to the entrance of the training grounds while Anita was requesting immediate transport through the comms.

While everyone was following behind the four Legends, Elliot was behind them all with a single memory playing in his head from before he joined the Games, a memory that he swore he would never forget.

She is the one the Seer was talking about all those years ago. Elliot know that much.