Center of Attention

*Caroline's outfit for the get together at the bar*

Before she knew it, it was almost time to get to Elliot's bar for whatever this get together was for. Caroline took one final look in the mirror making sure her outfit looked alright, quickly making some minor touches to her hair. While the girl was intimidated only slightly by Loba, she was thankful for Loba due to the fact she's the one whose helped her get a majority of the clothing she now has and on occasion Loba would have fun dressing up the new girl in many outfits, simply for the fact that Caroline could pull off pretty much any look that was tossed her way.

"I hope this outfit is okay." She said to herself before heading out of her room and out of the apartment that she was sharing with Ajay for the time being. Thankfully Caroline has been to the bar with her new friends many times now so she knew her way and before she knew it, she was in the bar amongst her friends.

"Aye Chica! You made it!" Octane ran up to her when she walked in, offering his friend a high five. Caroline laughed and high fived him.

"Of course I made it! Why wouldn't I?" She laughed as the two began walking further into the bar to join the rest of their friends. When they joined the others all that could be heard was the chatter of the other legends along with the music that was playing. Caroline still couldn't get over seeing all the legends being dressed in such casual clothes rather than their outfits they all wore during a match. She wasn't entirely sure if she would ever get used to it if she was being honest with herself.

"Ah there's my favorite newbie!" Fuse walked over to Caroline and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into a hug. Caroline let out a laugh and hugged him back.

"Newbie? Oh c'mon Fusey, I've beat ya fair and square several times during trainings." And that was true. One day Fuse decided to train with Caroline (with Bloodhound watching the two, more so observing their new friend). Let's just say that both Bloodhound and Fuse were shocked when this girl they knew next to nothing about beat Fuse a few times in both hand to hand combat and a couple firefights. "I had both you and Houndy pretty shocked to say the least." Bloodhound heard their name from a little ways away but still smiled under their mask when they realized it was Caroline and Walter talking to one another. Bloodhound knew that having her be a new part of the games would do everyone good, including the murderous robot that is Rev, surprisingly.

Caroline looked around bashfully, wondering where Elliot could be. "Hey, Wally? Do you know where Witt is?" Both Bloodhound and Fuse looked at one another with their own smiles about the situation. Every single one of the legends could tell that sooner or later, the two of them would end up together. The way Elliot's eyes light up when he see's Caroline walk into the room is as if he's seeing the stars for the first time in his life, which is ironic but still.

"Last I saw, your boy is over there at the bar mate." Fuse didn't miss the blush that appeared on the girls cheeks before she thanked them both and said bye to Artur (yes, even Bloodhound's Raven enjoyed the company of the girl) as she made her way to the  bar. At this point it was a betting game amongst all the other Legends on who would ask who out first and how long it would take. Before she knew it she was standing right behind the man that has somehow captured her heart.