On The Run.

Dante, Jamal, and Geoff were out back relaxing by the pool catching the sun but, Dante never really thought about catching the sun or tanning he was good as he was so he went to swim.

"Hey guys chu two doin' out here?" Dante's mother called out as she walked over there in her one piece followed by the girls.

"Dude...your mom is hot." Geoff whispered to Dante who was sitting on the side of the pool. "Gross dude don't tell me that!" Dante said Geoff chuckled but then quieted down when they got closer. Elisia went by Dante and kissed his cheek Jenny did the same to Jamal and Bridgette did the same to Geoff.

  "D'aww you five are so cute I can't believe it my baby boy and his friends have girlfriends ohhh this it too cute!", "Maaa...really...don't do that...it's embarrassing..." Dante said as he was slidding back into the pool. His mother laughed as so did the other girls.

Later that day..

After everyone ate and had fun outside they went to sleep the girls were in their room as the boys were in theirs.

Around midnight Elisia heard a crash downstairs like someone broke some glass she didn't like it one bit. She got up and walked over to wake up Bridgette and Jenny, she heard another crash she shook Bridgette saying quietly, "Wake up Bridgette, wake up Jenny!" They finally woke up and asked Elisia what was wrong.

Elisia told her what she heard, both girls went to the boys room as quietly and quickly so they won't alert the robbers.

"Dante! Geoff!Jamal! You guys wake up!" Bridgette screamed quietly which didn't wake them up the girls went to their boyfriends and started to shake them they woke up with bed heads "Babe, Bridgette, Jenny what are you guys doing up?" Dante whispered, "Somebody is down stairs they broke in I think I heard glass shattering on the floor."  Elisia told him the boys got up and got the bats in the closets and started heading down stairs slowly.

Dante told the girls to stay upstairs and to warn his mother and to tell her parents.

Geoff had his bat up high ready to strike the three boys looked at each other and shook their heads when they saw three figures with their backs turned the boys ran down yelling striking both figures in the head knocking them out two more came out and stood staring at the three boys the moon light shown on them which gave off the eyes.

Dante's mouth dropped when he saw his father in a Red KKK suit the boys charged at the men and swung at them they missed and tried to fight them off. "Ahhh ugghhh!" Dante yelled as he swung at his father who tried to dodge but got hit squared in the gut by Dante's bat.

"AHH YOU ASS! YOU WORST EXCUSE OF A SON! I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR LIL TRAMP GIRLFRIEND AS WELL!!!" His father yelled Dante lost it and started beating his father severely damaging his torso screaming profanities while he swug, the other KKK members pulled him off.

The guy hit Dante in his jaw knocking him back then he started beat on Dante giving him a bruised eye and hitting him in his ribs and his stomach. "Hey! Get off my son you Racist Bastard!!" His mother screamed as she ran to hit the man in the head with a vase.

She knocked him out and tried to get Dante up until his father came over and pulled her away from him.

"Let her go you sonova bi- AHHHH!" Duncan yelled before he could finish the member known as Geoff's father hit Duncan in his leg with Geoff's bat. "Ahhh!!" Geoff yelled as he tackled his father, Elisia's dad ran down and started to help. Dantw's mother who was getting hit by her ex-husband. "Hey get off her!" Dave yelled as he pulled Dante's father off her and started beating him.

The Barrlows Dante,  his mother and their friends ran out leaving Dante's father and Geoff's father with the other the members were knocked out. They headed to the city in Dante's car and the church van.

"Oh my sweet child please be ok." Dante's mother cried as she held her son's head Elisia was cleaning his wounds and his mother's wounds as well, "Daddy are you gonna be ok?" She asked her father who was driving the car with a scratch on the side of his head.

"He'll be fine sweetie just take care of Dante he needs it." Her mother told her as she was looking at Dante then at her husband cleaning up his wounds. "Ok..mother.." Elisia looked at her boyfriend  who layed in the back with his head on his mother's lap she climbed into the back and crouched as she cleaned the rest of his wounds he flenched some as she cleaned them then wrapped them.

She started to cry she slowly layed her head on his stomach letting the tears fall. They were still in their pjs didn't have time to change but they didn't care Elisia looked at Dante's chest seeing scratches that will leave scars.

They didn't know where to go now but little did they know they were being followed...they headed for the city in search for help....hoping there will be.