Intergartion Fun Day.

The next afternoon the teens met up at the location they agreed on Dante saw Elisia and her friends walk up he couldn't take his eyes off her she woren a bikini with a heart over the left side of the bikini bra having little hearts on the other side she was like a goddess to him he smiled as she walked close, "hey babe you look amazing by the way." She blushed but smiled at the same time, "You look amazing too." She told him they linked hands while everyone else wad gawking at them as they thought of what just happened in front of them.

"Y-you two are together?" Leshawna and Matthew said in unison saving the others from asking the couple smiled and said yes in unison as they continued to walk to the entrance followed by everyone else as they snapped back.

Once everyone was inside everyone grabbed a spot to make it theirs as they walked by people were starting at Duncan and Elisia as they laughed and walked hand in hand over to the bar to grab drinks for everyone the bartender was gawking at them like he saw a ghost but he didn't say anything to them.

"Why was he looking at us like that babe?" Elisia asked as they gave everyone their drinks, "They just like that babe don't worry about them if they say something I'll hurt 'em." He said that punching his hand as he noticed some were starring making confused faces then looked away going back to what they were doing.

Later some music started playing and the group started to dance Dante held out his hand to Elisia, "Wanna dance?" She blushed looking down, "I can't dance Dante..." she was shy to dance but Dante pulled her up and started to move side to side telling her to just let the music take her and just to groove with it.

After listening to the music she started to get into it and started dancing with him laughing and smiling everyone soon danced except the old folks then everyone jumped in the pool Elisia didn't and Dante ran his hand over his hair making it fall back full of curls he was so cute bit she couldn't get in she couldn't swim well then suddenly he pulled her in and held her tight making her yelp as she glared at him for pulling her in he just kissed her nose telling her sorry then he asked why she didn't want to get in. "I-I can't swim....well." He understood and started to pull her out making her start to panic but he calmed her down and told her to kick her legs she was scared but was assured that he got her after a few minutes of teaching her to swim they started to swim even did a race to the other end and back of course he won but he let her win a few times even though she knew about it.

After the games they chilled the couple looked at each other and talked even kissed a few times they never be so happy with each other they loved each others presents and never wanted to break apart after that day they seen each other everyday after school some kids talked about them, but they didn't care as long they had each other they were happy, nothing could break them apart except one thing...his father.