Smiling Jack's, The First Kiss.

The next morning Dante and his group were already at Smiling Jack's Cafe sitting in their spot.

Elisia, Dj, and Leshawna headed over making sure it was safe, Dante saw them and waved them over as he had a big smile on his face he pulled extra chairs over for them. "Hey y'all these are my buds Geoff, Trevor, and Tyler also my brother Matthew, Matt come over here meet some new people and stop sucking ya girl's face! " Dante said smirking the last part making the table snicker causing Matthew to glare at him as he said goodbye to his girl Alice, but everyone called her Allie. "You ass-oh hey sup I'm Matthew, this idiot's brother." He grabs Dante and gives him a noogey making Dante push him off.

Elisia noticed that Matthew and Dante sort of looked alike except Matthew had green eyes not pale blue, and he was a little bit taller than Dante as well.

After everyone greeted each other they had the big special from Aunty Momma they laughed joked around they even asked each other their nationality Elisia founded out Duncan wasn't white but Italian and so was Matthew, but they didn't speak or sounded Italian which was a bit weird she guested they were forbidden to speak it but she was so eager and curious to listen. Dante founded out Elisia was Hispanic not black, geoff was a bit German and Trevor was European. Everyone was fascinated by the races that they went around and started to speak it when it gotten to the brothers turn they looked at each other wincing and turned and started to speak the language and everyone was amazed by it. Elisia was just fascinated till she was awoken when her chair was pulled from under her.

She turned nearly yelling till she was knocked down again "Hey! What's your damn problem Scott can't you be a gentleman and let the lady sit or you just gonna be and ass?" Dante yelled at the red head named Scott he woren overalls and a white tank under them with black boots. "I ain't saying shit to that nigger I don't care what she wants it's.my.seat."

Dante never been so hot tempered he knocked Scott off and took the seat back and sat in it making Elisia sit in his seat by Trent. "You lil sh-" Scott was jerked up by Jack and was tossed out. "Don't you come in here and mess with my guests I'll have you arrested they have every right!" Jack yelled as Scott and his pals ran away. "Thanks Jack s-sorry 'bout the commotion..." Dante said sorrowfully as he winced looking at Jack, "Ah it's aight boy you didn't do nun for me to throw y'all out. " he patted Dante's back and walked back to the kitchen to leave the teens to talk.

"You ok Elisia? He didn't hurt ya did he?","No I'm ok thanks...for sticking up for me..." she whispered he smiled and told her it was no problem. They soon talked about Intergrated Fun Day and the location they were going to meet at.

When everyone was saying goodbye Duncan pulled Elisia's hand, "Hey..uh..you want me to walk ya home?..I-I mean it's ok if you don't want me to..." he asked her she blushed and said ok she told Dj and Leshawna that she'll see them tomorrow.

As Duncan and Elisia were walking to her house they had been talking and they had a lot in common they laughed and joked, and even held hands walking home.

When they reached her house she turned and thanked him but he pulled her back and kissed her lips softly feeling her cheeks heat up when they pulled apart they stared at each other, "Goodnight Elisia..." he told her, "Goodnight Duncan..."she told him back they let go of each other as she walked to her house opening the door looking back and waved smiling at her now love, he waved back smiling and started to walk off she closed the door and sighed smiling all dreamy and giggled as she went to her room closing her door and layed on her bed grabbing her pillow squeezing it tightly as she giggled some more but suddenly her door was busted open and her father walked in with a mad glare. "Elisia who was that boy you was kissing? You know not to mess with them white folk!" He snared at the last two words as he walked closer asking the question again which made her back up against her headboard she whispered, "M-my....b-boyfriend...I'm sorry daddy....I-I'm sorry!" she started to cry she was scared of what he might do to hurt her love or even worse kill him! She cried even hard at the thought of her father killing her love. Her mother soon came in and hugged her baby girl glaring at her husband, "What did you do? What you do to her?!?" Joyce yelled at him he just stood there then said, "She's datin that son of that police officer!" He started to head towards her bed but Joyce held him back and sat him in Elisia's chair and whispered to him to calm down and to take ot easy Elisia was never this scared of her father she stayed curled up hugging her knees with tears going down her face.

He soon calmed down and realized that she was in love but to a white kid? It didn't seem right but he got up and signed walking over and sat on the bed motioning his daughter over to sit by him she did but still held the pillow he pulled her closer hugging her tightly  ,telling her what was going on and how he just worried about her and don't want her to end up dead.

"Baby girl I'm not angry at you I just...just scared for you I know you're goin up but I'm just watchin out for you that's all...I'm sorry sweetie." He kissed the top of her head and held her till she had to go to sleep.

She couldn't sleep but eventually did when she remembered the kiss and slept soundly.

Duncan couldn't stop thinking about the kiss it felt like fireworks probably more then that. He was thinking about tomorrow at the pool and how he and her could be together maybe swim together hoping no drama would happen. Soon he drifted off with a smile on his face with his hands behind his head sleeping soundly.