Introduction

The characters of this stoey are Elisia, Carrie, Dante, Trevor, Geoff, and Bridgette. Some side characters are Jenny Leshawna and Dj Elisia's friends and cousin. This was during the 1960's were segregation was still happening some people were having a little integrated group no one knew about and the leader of this group you might ask? Dante, he and his friends were hanging out with a few negros by a restaurant named Smiling Jack's Cafe. Dante and his friends always hung out there they even laugh and mess with Big Jack, and Aunty Momma would always give them her special of the day, Homemade fried chicken with mashed potatoes and corn on the side the group loved the food, but Jack had some bad news for the group. "Hey y'all...I have terrible news...the cheif of police says I have ta close up shop soon. They didn't like that I had and integrated restaurant...so enjoy everything while you can.."," But Jack you can't close up we love this place we can make a rally and make them keep the shop! This is like home to us! They can't take it.." Trevor protested, the others agreed with him but Jack didn't budge."I'm sorry fellas but I don't wanna see y'all in jail nor do I wanna go....gotta follow the law." ,"so unfair lets go guys...we'll see ya tomorrow Jack." Dante said as he and the guys followed him waving at Jack." The following night Elisia Dj and Leshawna were leaving the movie theater after see a love movie which Elisia didn't bother to watch but went anyway falling asleep through it all. "Oh that was a beautiful movie don't cha think Dj?" Leshawna asked him while Elisia walked ahead looking at the ground and not paying attention and bumped into someone knocking her backwards same with the other person. "Oww watch where your-" said the person but saw who he was talking to and just stared. Elisia never been so scared in her life she didn't know what to do she just stood with a scared expression on her face.