Cousin's Arrival, The Big Dance.

Terrible news was told to Elisia by her parents, her aunt and cousin were coming to stay for a few months which meant she had to share her room and her closet.

She hated her cousin Jenny she always picked on her when they were little, she always got blamed for things that Jenny has done just cause she was younger.

Elisia hated her but loved her aunt, her aunt had her back no matter what. "Uggghh I hate this...whyy now why me." Elisia yelled into her pillow, her mother came in telling her Dante was downstairs waiting she jumped up then and ran past her mom to run into Dante's arms hugging him tightly, they hadn't seen each other in couple of weeks since he left for his 'vacation' out of town they embraced for a long time she looked up and pouted telling him her cousin and aunt were coming.

"What's wrong with that babe?" He asked, "Family is family gotta work with 'em." He retorted, she glared at him then he took back his words, " Hey! Uh...you know the annual school dance is happening...uh...you wanna go w-with me?" He asked her she hesitated for a minute before answering, "Yes! Of course I'll go with you!" They smiled and embraced again sharing a kiss.

A week later the day before the big dance her cousin and aunt have arrived Elisia wanted to hide or better yet run away but she couldn't but she thought about the dance she was going with Dante Rodreguiz her wonderful boyfriend no matter what she was going to the dance to be with him.

Joyce and her aunt screamed as Elisia's mother open the door they embraced squeezing each other tightly and saying how much they missed each other. Then Joyce let them inside Elisia was on her steps half way looking down glaring at her cousin with her arms folded over her chest, she smiled at her aunt then went back to glaring at her cousin.

Her cousin started going up the stairs and sighed saying, "Ok ok look..don't wanna fight I just wanna call truce. Soo...truce?" Jenny, her cousin, said holding her hand out and showing her other hand showing she's not lying.

Elisia sighed, "Uggh fine truce. Better not be lying to me I have a date tonight." "Hold up...you have a boyfriend? Since when?", "Like for months...don't act surprised." They heard a knock at the door Elisia's mother opened the door and smiled greeting the guest inside.

Dante stepped inside wearing a black tux with a pale blue tie matching his pale blue eyes and black dress shoes. He looked up at his date and smiled as she descended from the stairs and walked over kissing his cheek Jenny jaw dropped she just gawked at the two Elisia turn and greeted her boyfriend to her cousin.

"Jenny this is Dante babe this is my cousin Jenny. " they said hello but Dante told her they have to get going before they're late. "Oh yeah! Let's go babe." Elisia pulled her date out to see a very nice Cadillac sitting outside. "Oh wow babe...is that yours?" Elisia was shocked he chuckled and went to open the door for her.

She smiled as they were inside the car she looked all around and touched the seats of the car and she loved how nice and clean it was.

Once they were settled they soon arrived at the dance everyone was dancing and cheering but before they could enter they were stopped the two guys told Elisia she couldn't enter but Dante reassured them they were together, but the guards didn't budge they let him go in but they had to check her making sure she wss clean but Dante noticed they over check her and told them that it was enough and pulled her inside Elisia felt uncomfortable after that.

He resured her that if they went further he would personally hurt them. She smiled and was glad he saved her from being violated once they were inside they noticed they were separated the floor was divided by the race Dante and Elisia were disgusted by the way the floor was but suddenly they were pulled apart Dante was put on stage to sing for everyone, while Elisia was carried over to the other side and placed down glaring and yelling but walked off to where Leshawna and Dj were standing they comforted her and told her its going to be ok.

During the dance Dante singed and danced but couldn't help but notice the others singing and dancing he noticed they were really good, then he started to do the same thing he noticed it was his friend Jamal he smirked and started to do the same dance Jamal looked up and smirked at Dante as they danced but people were disgusted when they saw them dancing side by side the guys tried pulling Dante back but he pulled away and did the most unthinkable he stepped over the line and danced with Jamal everyone gasped but they didn't care.

The negros danced not caring what they were doing Elisia cheered them on along with Dj and Leshawna cheering with her they started dance too, they laughed and smiled hooping and hollering while the whites just stood disgusted they booed and started to throw things at the dancers and the people but they continued after the dance was over everyone was soaked and laughing even Dante and Elisia were laughing but Dante was soaked.

He didn't care, after the car ride home her mother was shocked at what happened to Dante she asked him what happened and if he wanted to come inside for a little bit he wanted to say no, but then though about it and said yes they told her parents what had happened and were shocked but yet happy what went down at the dance and were happy they had a fun time.

Dante and Elisia both agreed tonight was the best night of their lives.