The Escape

Around midnight Elisia heard a thud outside her house she shook Jenny awake telling her she her a thud Jenny told her she was hearing things till she her it herself they got scared and they both peeked through the curtain of the window and saw figures outside they had on white cloaks both girls gasped and quietly went to tell the adults.

When they heard that everyone got what they could and ran out the back quietly and ran into the night Dave told the girls to go to Dante's house and they'll meet up soon at the park.

The girls agreed and hugged everyone goodbye and told each other to be safe the girls ran off to Duncan's house.

Duncan was tossing and turning in his bed unable to sleep then he heard a loud thud against his window he got up and walked over seeing two girls out by his window he noticed it was Elisia and Jenny he opened the window and let them in he closed and locked the window turning towards the girls they hugged him he hugged them both.

"Why are you guys here? What's wrong?", "Dante people were outside our house we told the others but they sent us here I think they said they'll see us soon at the park or something." Jenny told him Dante was shocked he wondered who in the right mind would do that?

"We should go and see if they are alright maybe my ma can help us too." He headed out and down to his mother's room and knocked quietly on it he heard her mumble "come in" the three teens walked in his mother sat up and asked why are the girls here Dante told her everything she was shocked she jumped up and put on some clothes Dante realized he was in his boxers still or his mother did he ran upstairs hearing a few giggles from the girls he came back with his white button up shirt leaving it  open wearing his khaki shorts with his black converse they  headed out the door and got in his car and headed towards the park.

Elisia was the firt to spot them she jumped out and ran towards them with Dante and the others behind him they all gather in his car and droved off with everyone's bags in the trunk and headed north the further north the less racism they started down the highway till they heard gunshots go off Dante recognize the shots and started to speed up, "Sweetie watch out now be careful!"

His mother warned him he told her he got it they sped off down the highway passing town limits, the shots died down and they raced away hooping and hollering, Dante relaxed when they were safe they drove for hours and hours everyone was asleep except Dave, when they stopped at a gas station he offered to drive, Dante was to tired to care he let him have at it.

When they were settled Elisia was laying on Dante,  laying her head on his shoulder with his arms around her they looked so peaceful everyone did except Shelly she was awake and stared out the window then back at her son and ran her hand through his hair little did they know Dante's brother Matthew and his friends were following them.

Days passed til Shelly told them to pull up to a house that was three stories tall and looked ten rooms wide it was Aunt Ruby's house she was a rich little woman they walked up to the house with their bags Dante carried his and Elisia's bags as Jamal carried Jenny's Shelly ranged the door bell and a tall white man opened the door. "Ah madam Shelly lovely to visit or vacation?"

"No were here to stay Albert thank you." Dante let everyone in as Albert closed the door he was surprised his friends and brother was already there they reunited they had a lot to catch up on.

Once everyone was settled everyone relaxed knowing they were safe except Dante, he still felt his father was still after them but that was all the past, they were moving forward nothing was going to stop them...not now not ever..