Father Trouble.

The next day Dante wokened up to hear birds chirping and the sun in his face he yawned and sat up looking around in his room and threw on a shirt and a pair of shorts with pockets on the legs he put on some black converse and his necklace with a little skull on it he button up his shirt halfway leaving his chest exposed.

He looked at himself and was happy he headed down the stairs before he headed out his father was just right outside the door standing on the porch smoking a cigarette he looked around then he turned and stared at his son he nodded at him, Dante tried to get pass him but his dad blocked the way.

"where you going son? I thought maybe we could talk for a bit don't cha think?" Duncan didn't like what was happening his father never really talked to him, he had a suspicion. "Uh..sure pops what's up?" He told his father the sat on the porch deck his father looked at his son hard he tried to study him, but he couldn't read anything.

"Son let me ask you this...were you the one who was dancing with those niggers at the annual dance?" He father just bluntly pointed out Dante told him he did and he had fun doing it too.

His father wasn't pleased he stood up an slammed his hands down and told him he should not be hanging with them, but Dante didn't care he got up and jumped on his motorbike and rode off to see Geoff and pick him to head to Smiling Jack's where the others were.

Once they made it Dante told them what his father said to him and they were disgusted by it they told him that he shouldn't listen to him whoch he already does Dante was different than any white folk.

He wanted to change how things are he couldn't go to Elisia's she was out of town for the weekend. So he was stuck with his pals which wasn't bad because he liked hanging with his pals even her friends Dj seem cool and Leshawna seemed funny he didn't mind hanging with them.

He hated his father and his actions towards black people. When Elisia comes back he is going to tell her what his dad said.

After the weekend Elisia and her family had fun even her and her cousin Jenny shared a bond they laughed and talked like regular siblings but they still were ify about each other.

Jenny wanted to talk about how Elisia ended up with a hottie like Dante. "Elisia girl tell me...about....your boyfriend....what's his name? Daniel? David?","Dante. He and I met the night I went to the movies with Leshawna and Dj...he and I just bumped into each other like literally we did and from there it was like fate...we been together a month after that till now."

Jenny just stared she couldn't believe her own cousin has a boyfriend a cute boyfriend at that she was impressed.

"My own cousin having a good looking boyfriend...mm...who would've guess. Ayy makes me all giddy wish I had one like him..maybe one day." ," He has a brother...but I don't know if his with his girlfriend or his single...I don't know....I'll ask him later. " they heard a knock they looked at each other and peeked through the door at Elisia's mother she smiled and laughed as she let the person in it was Dante he asked if Elisia was here she pointed up the stairs at the two girls peeking through a door they closed it which made him chuckle.

He went to where the girls closed the door, he opened it and peeked in he smiled when she ran to the door hugging him tightly giving him a peck on the lips.

She walked over to her bed as he closed the door, " Hey babe, hey Jenny what are you two ladies doing in here?...what's up Jenny why the long face?", "She wants a boyfriend like you." Elisia bluntly replied Jenny shot her a glare but Dante thought thinking about his friend. "My buddy Jamal is single maybe I can hook y'all up or ask him to meet me or we can meet at Jack's." He told them, after agreeing on the plan they headed over to Jack's where they founded Jamal.

Dante told the girls to wait inside Dante went over and told Jamal he has someone he wanted him to meet they headed inside to the girls Jenny turned and she was surprised Jamal was actually cute she stood up to greet him Jamal was surprised Dante gave Elisia a signal to leave them alone.

Once they left them Dante and Elisia went to the park and sat they were pretty proud of themselves for doing a love matching but they didn't know someone was behind them a deep muscular voice interrupted them they turned slowly and Dante's face turned into a snared.

He pulled Elisia away they ran through the park with the man behind them once they lost him they walked back to Jack's to see Jamal and Jenny laughing and talking.

Jack ran over asking Dante and Elisia what was wrong they told them how Dante's father was after them.

Jack told them to hide in the back they did as they was told Jenny and Jamal noticed and followed them. "Guys what's wrong why y'all back here?" Aunty Momma gave them two plates of the special they told what happened Dante never been so angry at his father, he ended up punching the wall he didn't care about the pain rushing through he knew one person who could help them...his mother.

Hey, Hey It's the 60'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें