Love at First Glance

They stared at each other for a long time, not a word to each other but the moment broke when Leshawna grabbed Elisia's shoulder. She awoken and apologized to the person but he grabbed her hand and told her not to worry. "I'm sorry miss it's my fault for not seeing you no need to apologize. May I ask your name?..." the boy asked Elisia blushed she couldn't stop staring at his eyes...his pale blue eyes that couldn't be hard to miss. She studdered at first "E-Elisia Barrlow...and yours?" She whispered looking down for a bit then felt her chin lift up to where her light gray eyes were looking back into the teal ones she saw a smile on his face as her told her his name. "Dante Rodreguiz?...aren't you the son of that police officer? Leshawna gasped as she was getting closer to Elisia which looked as she was protecting her."Well yeah...but I'm not like him more exactly I'm the opposite of him I have my own integrated group you guys wanna hang with us tomorrow at Jack's Cafe? We always hang there outside in the front."

The three stood still shocked at what they heard the son of a racist officer was against him. "Hellooo...you guys you there heh?" He waved his hand in their faces which shooked them to reality. "Uh yea we'll be there right guys?" Elisia said looking at her friends who shooked their heads agreeing with her. "Awesome! Oh hey maybe this weekend y'all can join us to the biggest pool party where everyone is able to enter with no racial tactics!"

He suggested to them they had forgotten this weekend was the Annual Integrational Fun Day.

The three teens also agreed to that as well which made Dante happy after that everyone waved their goodbyes and headed home. When Elisia got home she went to her room and layed on her bed staring at the ceiling see Dante's eyes over and over in her head she couldn't help but blush and even giggle as she knew she was in love with him but what stopped her was that he was the son of the police officer.

But he said he didn't care about his father he did what he wanted he had his own integrated group for crying out loud! She didn't know how long she been daydreaming till her mother opened her door peeping in startling her daughter from her perfect daydream.

"Oop sorry sweetie I was just checking to see if your ok and to tell you dinner is ready....what's on your mind sweetheart?" Her mother Joyce was just like her except older and was little taller too she walked in and sat by her daughter and wrapped an arm around her noticing she was blushing.

"Is this about a boy?" She said making Elisia look up at her shocked with her face getting redder every minute. "N-no no of course not heh what made you think that." She told her mother but her mother was no fool she knew her daughter liked someone so she pushed the question. "Who's the boy baby girl? Go on and tell me I don't judge." Elisia blushed and looked down whispering who it was and slowly looked up at her mother who had a smile on her face but was shocked at the same time.

"Ma I know you don't like the idea but its just his so cute and when he smiles he has little dimples on both cheeks and his eyes...oh my goodness ma they twinkle when he looked at me...his pale blue eyes...just so...uhhh" she told her mother falling back on her bed and giggle.

Her mother laughed and looked at her daughter's face which was full of love and happiness. "Well sweetie that's what is what you would call gushin' over a boy hehe I know I did the same with ya father. He was perfect too even though he was clumsy he was perfect. No matter what I love him with all my heart." Her mother smiled it was true she did love her husband and never wanted to lose him.

Joyce and her daughter got up and walked down to join her husband Dave who was curious why both of his girls were smiling and giddy. "Chu girls all giddy about hmm?" He asked them they just told him they had a talk giving each other side glances, giggling.

I stared then chuckled a bit giving them both a hug and a kiss on their heads.