Chapter 1: The transfer

You start out in this county jail. You are under watch but they escort you to a giant truck where women in full cuffs on their arms and ankles, while they shimmy themselves into the trailer in the back there's like 20 or so women all in the back.
You go in last and climb in easily.

Prisoner: damn girl! What estrogen are you taking to get that kinda muscle?

They probably assume that you're a trans man with everything changed down to body hair, little do they know that you do still have a dick.
The truck is more or less a toxic waste dump, some of the older prisoners have already passed themselves from being woken up in the middle of the night. They ain't gonna hold in that piss when it causes physical pain, can't say you blame em.
It stinks a lot, the cuffs around the ankles are so tight that it rubs on their ankles making them bleed as the teen girls in there, probably about 16 or 17 years old. These girls are rowdy don't give a single fuck, and they won't shut the hell up. Along the ride they keep asking you why you aren't cuffed, you ignore them until one of the kids grabs you, you grab their arm and twist it.

Prisoner: OW OW OW OW!!!

Y/n: don't ever touch me without my say so

You let go and she scooches over.
You keep sitting and waiting for the incredibly long truck ride, so many thought are running through people's head. As for why you aren't cuffed, don't worry, we will get to that, just like we will get to why you're being taken to an all female prison.
For now though you feel the urge to pee, you don't have cuffs so you just stand up and walk to the back where the door is, the trailer bounces with every slight bump but you've had worse.
You take out your dick and start pissing and NOW the whole trailer is dead silent. The teens have stopped screaming and people have stopped crying and regretting their life choices and the only sound is the trickle of piss hitting the door of the trailer.
One you're done you put your dick away and sit back down. All eyes are on you and you know it, but you're used to it.
It would be more uncomfortable holding it in then letting everyone know you're a dude about to go into a female prison. You're not a small guy either, you're 6 feet and 4 inches tall weighing in at 245 pounds of muscle, you've been to male prisons and you've worked out a lot, what else are you gonna do in the hole besides push ups, also push ups and sit ups was how you counted seconds and minutes.
But now, every girl is fixated on you.
Eventually one of them spoke up.

Prisoner: how? And why? Not only are you not cuffed, but you're a full on guy?

Y/n: we're going to prison
Why and how I'm here is the least of all of you're concerns.

You eventually get there and it's still night time, these women guards come out yelling at everyone to move, you take your time and move at the same pace as everyone else.

Riot guard: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! WHY IS THIS MOTHERFUCKIN BITCH NOT CHAINED UP?! GET ON THE GOD DAMNED GROUND!!

Another guard hops out the truck and tells her to chill the fuck out.