chapter 3: guard captain

You might ask yourself. Why would you be letting this tiny adult girl sexually harrass you. To which I the author replies. Are you gonna say no to a cute girl who wants your dick IN prison? You're a complete moron if you say no.

She gets her face clocked by your cock and a thick red line mark forms on her face where your dick hit her then her whole face turns red to match as she starts licking your tip and sucking it as her tiny hands stroke your shaft.

Katey: 💖3💖 SLUURRP!!~♡ MMHFH!~♡ GRRGHK!~♡

She slightly gags as she takes it into her mouth and sucks harder while you could swear it goes deeper and deeper almost hitting her stomach.
You start licking her pussy which is surprising clean and she moans as she keeps sucking you off, she starts groping your balls which her tiny hands seem even more tiny in the grapefruit sized testes that she seems to be loving.
You came in her mouth as she sprays her love juices.

Katey: MMRRGHH!!~♡

She takes as much as she can but it overflows and she pants unable to contain it all.

Katey: hhhhhnnn...

Y/n: phew...that was sweet

Katey: mmmmh~

She wraps both her arms around your arm and hugs you close.

Katey: hehe~ you're really nice

Y/n: thanks, you I'm not a good guy

Katey: you rescued me and you made me feel good, that's good enough for me 

You get your clothes back on and hers as you head out sending katey back to her post and you head out to the yard to work out.

One of the prisoners comes up to you and looks down as you lift the 150 lbs dumbell.

Buff prisoner: hey! I heard you saved a little piggie in the kiddie park

Y/n: and?

Buff prisoner: why are you saving the guards?

You look up at her.

Y/n: to get them to trust and like me
The more they like me, the more I can get away with

She looks down at you and takes down her top making her tank top exposed under the intense heat.

Buff prisoner: so, you're starting a hustle?

Y/n: you got a problem with that?

Olivia: not if you're willing to do business
I'm Olivia, I'm a shot caller for the bruties 

Y/n: the brute beauties huh?

Olive: yes, and I want to know what you plan on getting away with

Y/n: steaks for starters, a girl like you needs protein for her muscles

Olive: tell me something...I saw how thorough you were in the shower, do guys in prison wash like that or just you?