chapter 9: most dangerous woman in the world

You wake up the next day with your neighbors snuggled up to you.
Don't worry they paid in advance

Beatrice: morning y/n

Alice: you sleep well?

Y/n: pretty good, you get cold?

Alice: not with you around

Lana yawns and stretches as you do the same and they all head into the showers with you. The guard probably know what's happening but they aren't doing anything about it as long as you keep it to the shower.

Lana: hey y/n, do you have a muscular fetish?

Y/n: why would you think that?

Lana: well because you've been going around banging girls like that loli guard in charge of the kid prisoners.

Y/n: she's 28

Lana: and your sessions with that olivia and guard captain estel
That you prefer buff girls instead of nice bodies

Y/n: pretty sure being in shape to the point of packing muscle is easily a "nice body"
Anyone who doesn't think that are probably jealous cause they're too fat and lazy to pack on any real muscle

Alice: fair enough...what about my body?

Y/n: I think my hardness speaks for itself girls

Lana: indeed          Beatrice: mmh

Alice climbs up and kisses you deeply as lana and beatrice lick the sides of your shaft.

Alice: mmmh~ want us to put those rumors to rest?~

Y/n: no...I just want you to use your time with me

You pat the blonde girl as she wraps her arms around you and you like her small chest.
So what if she doesn't have G-cups, small titties, big titties, normal titties, good titties are good titties.

Y/n: I have the right to not refuse service to anyone

You grab lanas head and start thrusting into her throat as she gags from it and she holds onto your leg while you fuck her throat, she's kinda small but she can take it.