chapter 6: neighborly

You get up and take your weekly shower and after washing for a bit you start mumble singing out of boredom.

Y/n: 🎶Raindrops keep fallin' on my head🎶
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed🎶
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'🎶
So, I just did me some talkin to the su-...

You look and see someone's reflection in the shower faucet and you grab them pushing their head into the shower.

Olivia: nice to meet you too big guy

Y/n: don't ever sneak up on me

She just kinda giggles and smiles at you.

Y/n: someone is in a good mood

Olivia: why wouldn't I be? You're gonna pay me tribute since I let you keep all the profits

Y/n: fair enough

Olivia does kind of a pose for you as she's naked in the shower.

Olivia: it's been so long since I've had a nice big cock inside me~

Y/n: how long exactly?~

She smirks and wraps her arms around you.

Olivia: a girl doesn't kiss and tell~

She kisses your cheek and puts your cock against her pussy as she squeezes and rubs it.

Olivia: damn~ this thing is like a tree trunk~ it's as wide as a water bottle~

Y/n: something tells me you like it that way~ nnrgghh~

She wraps her thighs around you and and you grope her ass giving it a good snack as you start thrusting into her pussy. Of course she's pretty tight, who knows how long she's been needy.

Olivia: OH GOD!!~♡ OH FUUUCK!!~♡♡

You held nothing back and thrusted hard and deeply as you hit the very back making her moan like crazy as you pin her up against the wall.

Olivia: oh fuck!~♡ don't fucking stop!~~♡

She has hearts in her eyes as you pummel her pussy and she gets extreme amounts of pleasure.

Olivia: AAAAHHHH!!~~♡♡♡

She moans loudly as she came hard and you pull out shooting hot thick loads on her tits as she washes the goop off and washes your dick for you.
She stands up and you continue washing yourself as you and her share the shower.

Y/n: you think anyone heard that?

Olivia: don't know, don't care

Y/n: that was good for you huh

Olivia: I came...so yeah, pretty damn good for me

Y/n: it was good for me too

You both finish washing up and head to get your breakfast which was steak and eggs, no charge either.