chapter 8: fringe benifits

The guard girl starts jacking you off as you wonder why and how she's this needy, the prisoners you can understand because they don't have a man to go to, but the guards?
It's hard to believe girls this hot have trouble getting guys, in fact its damn near impossible.

The loli guard from earlier unlocks the cell and you both are escorted to the guard captain.

Estel: you can leave Tracey

Tracey: ma'am?

Estel: ...now

Tracey: y-yes ma'am!

She bolts away as you look at estel and she seems unamused as usual.

Estel: this is twice in a week you've been in lock up...

Y/n: this is twice in a week prisoners have tested me, if I did nothing, they would keep testing me and they would misbehave more

Estel: and this is supposed to give you control?

Y/n: it rids me of a minor inconvenience
It gives YOU more control

Estel: and you figure that how exactly?

Y/n: well, if they are afraid of me...I'm basically another keeper of order just like you. Not even you can be in two places at once

Estel: you think I need help keeping order?

Y/n: I think you should except all the help you can get
Whether or not you need it is kinda irrelevant

Estel: ...return to your cell
If I want you I'll come to you myself

You head back and go to your cell to shave and get yourself another razor, it's crazy how that old trick still works here.
You head over to the showers after you get done shaving, they have a somewhat restrictive shower time because this is the kind that does showers in mass, the fresh meat is starting to shower with others since you are technically allowed to shower whenever you want as long as it's not late at night.
While in there a couple of girls come in to give you a pack of cigarettes.

Y/n: ok...so one of you want me for 3 hours

so one of you want me for 3 hours