chapter 10: the fight of your life

A/n: I know I haven't updated in a while, I was busy with my other stories
Also in prison the schedule is pretty much always the same so it's kinda hard to keep it interesting...
But the wait is finally over so........
ACTION! 📣

You wake up the next morning and your blonde neighbor gives you a pack of cigarettes, man you're raking it in.

Y/n: and this is for?

Alice: blowjob please, big guy

Y/n: I'm running out of condoms But I'll have one for you

But I'll have one for you

You go into the shower and do the same thing you've been doing as you bank the cigarettes, you remember one girl tried to pull a fast one and gave you an empty carton. But any prisoner worth their salt would feel the difference in weight, or just you know, open it if they want to be sure.
Regardless they learned quickly that you aren't to be swindled with.

Alice: grrkkk!~~ slurrrrp!~~

You pat her head and no matter how much you do this, well it really doesn't get boring. Its sex, of course it doesn't get boring.
Anyway, when you're done you head out into the yard and start doing some sets...but there's someone there to greet you.

Olivia: y/n, I need you for something

Y/n: can't it...."weight?"

You push the weights up as she leans on it.

Olivia: no...you have to come now
I'm "set" on it

Y/n: since you're so..."assistant" on it, I'll give you a "lift"

You push her up with the weights and set them back.
After that barrage of puns and the cringe level reaching over 9000 you go to what looks like an improvised fighting ring. And who else is there but the queen bee herself.