chapter 2: meddling kids

The next morning everyone tells you to wake up and go to the showers, by the time you go in you see about a dozen or so girls finishing up, probably fresh meat who woke up early.

Fresh meat: hey um...big gal? Guy?
Is um...is it true about dropping the soap? O^O

You just smile.

Y/n: probably one of the biggest myths
The short answer is....not really
But you'd be an idiot to bend over to anyone, you need to pick up your soap? Get into a squat, anyone tries you while you're down there, you punch them in the vage.

Fresh meat: oh...um...I don't want trouble...

Y/n: trouble comes to you, you fight back or you get pushed around, even if you aren't strong it's better to stand up for yourself and get a beating than to not stand up for yourself and get a beating
You'll get used to it newbie

She goes away with her head down as you get your clothes off and throw it over the shower in a bag. As your wash yourself you can tell everyone has eyes on you, and with all these girls around you, most of them aren't very old since the elderly get up early.

All these girls moving around with their titties bouncing everywhere, what happens is what would happen to any straight man. You get a boner.

Prisoner 4: HOLY FUCK ITS REAL!

The girls try to get close and touch you but you push them back.

Y/n: you want to touch my dick, you're gonna have to pay for it

You reach over the stall and grab a girl who was shuffling around in your bag and drop her face on the floor.

You go back to showering and it's been made clear you're not one to be fucked with, even then, that doesn't mean people will stop trying to mess with you. Odds are, you're the biggest one in prison, and some prisoners will either not have anything to lose or they don't realize that trying the biggest guy there to assert dominance will more than likely just get you killed.

You get out of the shower and the redhead from before comes over to you.

Y/n: and you are? Oh yeah, you were in the crowd weren't you

Cassandra: yeah...my name is Cassandra...

Y/n: y/n, what do you want cassy?

Cassy: can I touch your dick?

Y/n: depends, you have money?

Cassy gives you two stamps and you take them.

Y/n: how much are stamps here?

Cassy: 50 cents

Y/n: 30 seconds then, no rough stuff or I'll twist your hands off

She rubs your dick and feels each individual vein.