chapter 7: power fantasy

(Meiko POV)

Meiko: bring y/n in here, and make sure he's wearing ONLY a tie

Guard: um...yes ma'am

The guard sends for the prisoner and after a wait that took way too long I get on the desk and do a pose since I'm getting myself ready.
Why am I trying so hard? He's a fucking prisoner! He's a lowly piece of trash! He's a murdering scumbag and I should have hi ki-!

He comes in and all I can think about is that massive meat log he calls a dick hanging between his legs.

Y/n: I'm here...in nothing but a tie...let's just get this over with

How dare he...I'm doing him a big favor and he resents it.
Keep calm...we will both forget about anything negative in a second.

Meiko: not too soon I hope~

(Your POV)

She gets down on her knees and starts licking and sucking on your dick. This really confused you since you were certain she brought you here to be her servant and you'd have to escape.

Y/n: umm...

You pat her head going along with it. You didn't think she would actually want to have sex with you.

Y/n: woah~ you're really good at this~

She takes off her outfit and she looks up at you as her enormous tits spring loose.

Meiko: do what you want to me

You put your dick in between her tits and have her start rubbing them, her tits are really soft and warm, it's no wonder they get hot.

Y/n: damn~ that feels gr-! NGGGH~

You came almost immediately as she has her mouth open.

Meiko: already? I know I'm good but jeez

She cleans herself up and sucks the tip clean.

Meiko: mmmh...you're lucky you taste so good

She takes off her clothes and pushes you down into the giant cushioned chair in her office.