Simon x Male Oc

Ok so i'm not using my oc for but i'm not doing like a Y/N type story so i'm doing a story of Simon and a random guy named Ethan. Here's kinda his appearance:

Simons POV:I woke up in my dimly lit bed room

Simons POV:
I woke up in my dimly lit bed room. I arched my back and stretched my arms out on either side of me.

My phone on the night stand next to me buzzed and turned on.

I grabbed it to check who texted me.

"Ethan🥱👾
Dude meet me behind the school. Josh Deena Sam and Kate will be there to. Deena wants to say something but won't do it till your there."

I groaned and the got up from my twin bed and put a white shirt on and jeans. I grabbed  a pinkish zip up hoodie and went out of my bed room.

My mom was in the kitchen "Hey" I said. She turned around at looked at me. "Hey hun, where ya goin'?" She asked sweetly.

"To see friends, I'll be back by tonight probably." I responded as i pulled on some white converse.

"Ok love ya." She said as she turned back, facing the stove.

I left the house and made my way over to school. My school wasn't to far from my house so i walked.

I met up with everyone behind the school. They were just talking, everyone begging Deena to tell them what she wanted even before i got there.

I sat quietly next to Ethan.

They all stopped talking and glanced at me.

"Finally the king arrives!" Ethan sarcastically groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok so what did you want?" I asked Deena as I interlocked my fingers and moved my legs to sit criss-cross.

Deena nodded. "Ok so last night i couldn't sleep so i began thinking of Sunnyvale, i don't know why-"

I cut her off. "Get to the point lady."

Deena rolled her eyes very visibly "Fine, I was thinking "Y'know students from Sunnyvale think they can do whatever they want so... let's prove them wrong."

Kate said, "Go on, we're waiting."

Deena groaned "Chill dude," She joked "Ok I know this is gonna be hard but what if we. real into one of there lockers at night and give them a scare. Y'know say something like "We know you're secrets..."

Kate smirked as a way of saying "let's do this shit".

"How do we do this?" I asked while a smile snuck onto my face.

Deena smiled at our reactions "that's for us to figure out."

"I know a way, we could steal the janitors keys and then break in at night..." Josh said