Josh x Simon

This is angst and fluff so yeah! Also i'm gonna make Kate seem like a villain in this but it's for the story i swear I LOVE KATE! Ok yeah um enjoy ig.

ALSO WARNING F SLUR, MENTIONS OF SH, IMPLIED ED (I CAN SAY THE F SLUR)

JOSHS POV:
It was later afternoon, I was talking to my online best friend when Deena can downstairs.

"Hey, What type of pizza you want?" She asked as she stood still, hand on her hip glancing around the basement.

"I can order it myself y'know." I argued.
She gave me a doubtful stare and then U sighed, "Cheese..." I mumbled under my breath.

She did a cocky smile, "Thanks for your cooperation." She sarcastically said as she turned around and went back upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and adjusted my body to turn near the computer again.

I began typing away to my online friend, role playing as royalty- ok i know it's weird but Deena already makes fun of me enough.

Deena rushed down the stairs which fought me by surprised and i jumped in my seat.

"What the hell?!?" I half screamed at her.
"Sorry,"Deena quickly apologized, "Bye i was thinking we could throw a party!" She grinned mischievously after she said those last words.

I thought for a second, "Sure, who's should we invite?" I asked.

Deena grabbed a piece of paper and 2 pens off my desk.

"You write who you want to invite and I write who i want to invite." I agreed and picked up the pen.

I began to scribble down names of close friends.

"Kate
Martin"
And 2 more close friends from school

I paused thinking of other names.

After a few more seconds Deena stopped to.

"Ok let's compare the lists." Deena said as she put her paper on the table then took nine from me placing it next to hers.

Her list was way longer then mine :

"Sam
Kate
Simon
*insert names of 14 more kids*"

I looked at it then back at mine.

"Ok you call your list I call mine but can you call Simon for me, I deleted his number by accidentally and was meaning to add it back but i forgot it." She pleaded. I was going to protest but she did puppy eyes at me. DAMN IT ALWAYS THE PUPPY EYES. I took a deep breath "fine..." I mumbled. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She said as she hugged me.

I picked up my cell phone and she grabbed the house phone off the wall and began pressing digits.

I decided to text Martin first.

"Hey, Martin." I texted. I waited for a while before I got a response.
"Sup dawg😎" He texted.
"Wanna come over for a party?" I replied. "Sure, comin over rn." He replied to my reply.

"One person done only a few more to go."
I sighed.

I had texted everyone except for Simon, I wasn't putting him last for a reason- ok maybe I was. He always has super long convos which are nice but not when you have a party to plan and... I may or may have not almost confessed my feelings for him last week and I've been avoiding him since. I put my phone on the desk and took a breath.

"One more person, you?" I asked Deena.

"I'm finished, I'm calling the pizza place to delay the pizza so i doesn't get cold." Deena groaned.