Kate x Female Oc (PLATONIC)

Ok so same as the simon one this isn't my oc but i don't wanna do like Y/N so yeah. The "oc" is named Miyah and i know i didn't do this before but she goes by She/her, Is out as omnisexual with preference for men, mixed (black and white), here's here looks :) :

 The "oc" is named Miyah and i know i didn't do this before but she goes by She/her, Is out as omnisexual with preference for men, mixed (black and white), here's here looks :) :

MIYAHS POV:
I woke up to my alarm clock blaring. I stretched my arm over and turned it off.

I yawned then got up from my queen bed. I stretched my back and yawned once more before grabbing clothes from my closet and putting them on.

I put on a plain white crop top, brown zip up, and some baggy mom jeans.

I put on some rings and necklaces before brushing out my hair at my vanity.

I applied some blush, mascara, and lip gloss. I stared at myself in in the vanity mirror before grabbing my phone.

I texted my best friend, Kate.

"WANNA GO TO THE MALL😽?!?" I texted her.

It took a few seconds but a typing bubble appeared then she replied,

"YES OFC" She texted.

We arranged a time and where were gonna meet up.

It was already 10:45 and we arranged for her to come to my house at 10:50.

I went on tiktok waiting for Kate to come over.

At 10:50 my doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened it.

It was Kate and so obviously I let her in.

"Hey girl!" I said as I hugged her.

"Hey! We haven't seen each other in like 2 days! I missed you." Kate pouted I smiled and then we both laughed slightly.

We both started gossiping as we left my house after I put on my shoes.

We got in my car and put on music on the radio as we gossiped some more on the way to the mall.

"Ooh, we're here!" I cheered.

Me and Kate celebrated as we grabbed our wallets and entered.

"Where should we go first?!?" She eagerly asked. "I don't know, Hot Topic??" I asked as my eyes widened as I looked at her.

Her jaw dropped. "YOU READ MY MIND!" She jokingly half yelled.

Me talked about little things as we went to Hot Topic. We went inside.

"I want to get something like rebellious," I said as Kate smirked. "NOT THAT REBELLIOUS!" I surprisingly said. We stopped and laughed.

Once we finished laughing we looked at the chokers.

Kate wowed as she saw something. I looked over to see her clinging on to a set of black chokers which had 2 matching charms on them.

The charms were to multicolored smiley faces.

My jaw dropped as I saw them. "That's cute!" I cooed.

"Let's get them!" Kate said which u instantly agreed to.

We paid for the chokers then left to look at other stuff.

We went to a few stores and bought so much stuff I was practically broke.

"Let's leave before we're in debt." I said to Kate. She nodded and we left the mall.

"Wanna sleep over?" I asked as we got back into my car. Kate nodded "Sure!"

We put on the radio and drove home.

Sorry it's short i didn't spend a lot of time making this so yeah sill start working on probably another chapter tonight so i'll probably post it later in the day,tomorrow, or the day after that.