Kate x Female Reader

Hey guys...! This is kinda weird since earlier today i said that may be the last update but it's not lol. Still this may be the last update though- basically every upload may be my last... Anyways. sun the story you and Kate are already dating and here's just some fluff i guess cause i'm bored.

Y/NS POV:
My phone dinged and i reached my arm over to check what it was. I grabbed it and turned it on.

"My fav drug dealer👹🙄❤️

Hey babe tonight u wanna come over and watch a movie together"

Kate texted me. I smiled a little and responded. "Sure can i come over at 7?" I responded as I smiled even more thinking about how lucky i am to be dating such a goddess. I set my phone down again just for it to ring again, with another notification. I picked it up again with a slight smile.

"My fav drug dealer👹🙄❤️

Yeah. Ok bye see you in an hour i love you Y/N L/N <3"

I smiled and responded. "Ok see ya. ai love you Kate Schmidt- Soon to be Kate L/N <3" I sent. I smiled a little and put my phone down.

I practically forced myself out of bed and through on a dark moss green sweater and some black shorts. I smiled for like the 300000th time today thinking about Kate.

She's my favorite person named Kate, favorite person with the last name Schmidt, Favorite black haired person, favorite drug dealer, favorite woman, favorite bisexual, and last but definitely not least my favorite living creature.

At 7

I arrived to Kates house and aloud myself in. Her family was basically my family so i said hello to her brother and went to her room. She was waiting on her bed for me. She looked up as a cute smile came across her face. I closed the door behind me and ran to her, smashing my lips into hers. It lasted for a few seconds before we pulled away from one another. I smiled as i kissed her again. That one was much shorter. By the time we pulled away we both had large smiles spread cross our faces. "Hey baby." She whined as she pulled me into a hug. I melted into the hug. "Hello beautiful." I said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Ok what movie you wanna watch?" Kate asked. After a few minutes we decided on a movie. I put the movie on the small tv, in the corner of her room which was decorated cutely with fake cones and fairy lights which were currently off. Kate dimmed the lights and crawled into bed. I crawled into bed next to her and the movie began.

Around 10 minutes into the movie Kate rested her head on my shoulder the slowly inched up onto me soon enough she was laying on me. she had her head rested on my chest. I looked at her very confused but then realized what she was doing. I brought my lips up onto her head and gave it a small kiss. After i pulled away i brought my hand up onto her head and stroked her hair slowly with my thumb. I felt her lips curl into a smiled as i placed another kiss on her head again.

About 1 hour after Kate fell asleep. I stared at her face. She had fallen asleep in a white shirt with the design a moon on it and baggy jeans. I sighed and slowly removed Kate off of me. Kate was a deep deep sleeper so i knew she wouldn't wake up. Once she slept through a tornado and another time she slept through a whole day of school- while she was in the bathroom. I laughed a little at her. I got up and grabbed grey sweatpants and a cropped tank top. I went back over to a sleeping Kate and removed her clothes until she was in a bra and underwear. Me and Kate have been dating for 3 years so obviously i've seen her half naked before.

I put her in the new clothes and put her old ones in her laundry basket. I turned off the tv and crawled back into bed. I pulled Kate next to me and pulled the covers over our stomachs- at the beginning of our chests. I held her close to my body. I cuddled her in my arms. I gave her a small kiss on the back of her head.

"I love you Kate L/N" I whispered into her ear.

Soon enough i feel asleep with her in my arms, as cute as ever.