Simon x male reader part 3

Sorry i'm making so much of this it's so fun to write and also it helps with dysphoria and also the fact I wanna date simon 😍

ETHANS POV:

It had been a month since me and Simon began dating. I couldn't be more happy. He is so adorable he's like a little puppy. Today all of our friend group was hanging out in the park as Kate had to baby sit some kids. I got ready. I put on a grandpa looking sweater and Jeans. I put on hightop black converse and left my house. I picked Simon up and we went toward the park.

IN THE CAR:

"I'm totally the man in the relationship." Simon said. I groaned. "We're you watching shameless season 11?!? Why'd you think of that? And plus that's not true."I laughed out. "Ok yes I was but it's true!" He explained. We argued a little before we both decided it was stupid, obviously I was the man though. C'mon i pick him up to go places, I kiss him on the forehead/cheek which is kinda manly, and plus he's to cute and feminine to be the man.

We arrived at the park everyone else's was chilling bye the slides. I opened the door for Simon and we walked towards them. They were talking about some weird stuff. I sat on the slide, it was burning hot. I sat up and jumped. "Shit!" I yelled. All the moms looked at me like I was holding a g*n. Everyone laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Not funny..." I huffed.

after a while of talking i was getting pretty sweaty Simon noticed it and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him then kissing my cheek. No one noticed him kissing me as they were talking. "I'm gonna go get drinks from over there, what does everyone want?" Simon said as he pointed to a McDonald's across the street. Everyone said there orders and he ran off.

About 5 minutes later I saw Simon running back with a tray full of about 6 drinks. He placed them on the ground in the middle of everyone. "Everyone owes me." He said as he glared at Kate, Sam, Josh, and Deena. I smiled a little at the fact that he didn't glare at me implying i don't owe him, i mean i don't blame him he is dating me.

Suddenly he came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my body and rested his head on mine. I jumped a little before resting into his arms as if it was my bed.

After about another hour Kate was done babysitting so everyone left except me and Simon except we were leaving right now. He got in my car. We were sitting in silence. It wasn't comfortable nor uncomfortable. He turned to face me and I faced him too. We stared at each other for a few seconds before smashing our lips together at the same time. Our tongues met and fought each other. I rested my hand on his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. After making out for a minute or so we pulled away from one another, panting heavily. "Wow..." He said. I laughed and kissed him lightly.

"Wanna sleep over?" He asked J smiled and nodded. "Sure." I said as I started the engine. We drove back to his house while talking about how good shameless s11 is.

SORRY ITS SHORT!
Also everyone go watch Shameless Season 11 if you haven't already or watch Shameless in general it's so good. You can watch S11 on soap2day so yeah. Ok like I said sorry it's short but i don't feel like writing more. I'm gonna do some more female x female soon so be expecting that :D BYE