Deena x Sam

Ok basically this is where the Goode family isn't shitty and the Sarah Fier myth doesn't exist and there's no relationship issues with Deena and Sam.

DEENAS POV:

My phone was ringing with constant calls and texts. Apparently a random popular kid was throwing a party and Simon was trying to convince everyone to go. I picked up my phone and texted "Stfu i'm tryna watch tv😒" I texted.

"if you come to the party i'll give everyone who comes 10 bucks.💰💰" Simon texted.

"Deal." Kate and Josh texted. I put my phone down to think about it.

"Fine, i'll come." I finally texted.

"Me too i guess." Sam texted too.

"SHII i'm bouta be broke, Can u give you guys 1 dollar?" Simon texted after everyone agreed to text.

"Fine, but only cause if everyone is going it maybe be fun. And also you need money to get out of this shit town so i'll let this one slide." Kate texted.

"Yeah, but this is the only time!" Josh texted after Kate.

"Fine." I texted and so did Sam.

"Thanks, I swear this party will be fun. You want regret it ;)" He texted.

I set my phone down and sighed. "Shit, now I gotta get ready." I said to myself. I got up from a bluish green armchair which was placed in front of my tv.

I walked to my room, setting my phone on a smiley face pillow which was on my bed.

I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and began to undress. I threw my old clothes into my hamper and put on new ones. I put on a white long sleeve shirt and then a red shirt sleeve shirt on top of it, pairing it with jeans. I cuffed the light blue denim jeans at the bottom and put on white, low converse.

I picked up my phone and texted the group chat.

"What times the party and where's the address?" I texted, it was directed at Simon.
"I'll pick everyone up in 30 minutes, at 6." He responded. I sighed and plugged headphones into my phone.

"INSANE IN THE BRAIN, INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE." Played in my ears as I brushed my hair and and teeth. I grabbed my drum sticks and hit them on my dresser to the beat off the song currently playing on my phone.

AT 6:

My doorbell rang and I went to go answer it. I answered it and saw Simon at the door. I smiled. "Sup..." I said as I nudged my head up. He did the same. "Hey dude, where's Josh." He asked. Josh came up from the basement. "Hey..." He said as he nudged his head upward like me and Simon.

I saw Kate and Sam in the car, on their phones. "Let's go." I said as I walked passed Simon into the car. I sat in the back of car, next to Sam. "Ok..." I heard Simon say as him and Josh walk toward the car.

Simon got in the front and Josh got in the passenger seat.

Seating chart:

Simon.                   Josh.

Deena.    Sam.      Kate.

The engine started and Simon drove towards the popular dudes house. I was on my phone, scrolling through my camera roll looking at funny memories when Simon suddenly stopped. Everyone's body flung coward at the sudden decrease in movement. "What the fuck?!?" I screamed at him. "We're here..." Simon said through a smirk.

It was a ginormous house, decorated in rainbow party lights and confetti. Like a thousand people were outside, talking. Everyone got out of the car. "I'll text y'all when we need to leave." Simon said as he ran off.