Simon x male reader part 2

Ok i know i said i was gonna be on a break but i really wanted to write so idk... i guess i'm kinda coming back from the break but updates will be slower then usual- also this is a part 2 too the first chapter so let's pick up from where we left off :D

SIMONS POV:

"We'll come on, let's go!" Kate said as She grabbed Me and Ethans arm, dragging us out. She shoved us out the door and I stumbled and then stood up, brushing myself off. "Ok, Ok!" I yelled. It was already 10 and the Janitor does nightly check ups at 10:30 so we had to get out quick.

All of us ran to the front door. Kate grabbed the keys out of her back pocket, shoved it into the keyhole and began jiggling it harshly. It unlocked after a few seconds and we ran out of the door, she locked it again right enter we left.

Kate and Josh ran to put the keys where they were originally and so it was just Deena, Sam, Ethan, and I. We were sitting in an awkward silence I was fiddling with my hands. Kate and Josh began approaching which was practically a miracle because hopefully it would kill the elephant in the room.

Kate stood next to Deena and Josh stood next to Me. Kate noticed the awkwardness between Me and Ethan. She raised an eyebrow and glared at us. I noticed it and got very awkward quickly. I looked down at my hands and fiddled with them once more. Ethan got awkward too.

"You guys wanna sleep over?" Ethan asked quickly, defeating the uncomfortable silence. Kate smiled "Yup!" She said cheerfully. Sam curled her lips,rubbing them together sadly. "I can't, my mom will flip if she doesn't find me in my bed." She said as she sighed. Deena groaned. "Come on Sam! I'll go.". Josh thought for a second, "Sure." He shrugged. Ethan looked at me. "Sure..." I said.

Ethan luckily brought his car which was parked down the block so we walked over there. After 2 minutes we arrived at his black tiny car. Everyone got in the back of the car and Me and Ethan sat in the front, him driving. There was an awkward silence between the two of us and everyone seemed to notice.

Deena was holding in a laugh because for some reason she thought us making out then totally being awkward was hilarious. Kate was grinning and Josh was trying to cover his smile with his hand.

We arrived at his house which was an average sized house. A 2 floor, brown house, a nice dark brown door with windows on each side, in which he lived with his parents and younger brother. His younger brother was home and so was his dad but his mom was out with her friends.

"Be quiet, my dads sleeping and if my brother hears us he will tell." Ethan warned all of us. We entered through the front door as Ethan had the key. He closed it slowly, making sure to make no noise. We ran up into his room and sat on his bed.

"So... what do you wanna do?" Ethan asked as he itches his neck, i was sitting behind him so i could see sweat forming on his neck. We all discussed what to do and ended up playing dumb games which middle schoolers would play as in never have i ever, truth or dare, and Kiss marry kill.

This was when we were playing kiss marry kill except you could use 2 people instead of 3 to spice things up (ex. Kiss Sam kill Sam Marry Simon), it was My turn and Kate was asking the question. "Simon... Kiss marry kill Ethan Josh Deena..." Kate said with a huge smirk. Josh began smirking too and so did everyone else. I stopped, hiding my face as I was blushing profusely. Kate nudged me on the shoulder, "C'mon..." She whined. I uncovered my face. "Kill... Deena, Kiss Ethan, Marry... Ethan." I muttered out. Kates jaw dropped and her lips curled into a smile. Deena began laughing loudly and Josh sighed of relief. "Y'all are cute." Kate said. "Agreed!" Deena said as she leaned up against Josh. "Ok yeah y'all are." Josh agreed soon after.

Josh Yawned. "Let's get ready for bed then go to sleep." Josh groaned. Everyone nodded then went to the bathroom. We all brushed our teeth. because we were stuffed in we fought to get in front of the mirror.

Once the bathroom cleared out it was just me and Ethan, he was brushing his hair and I wasn't doing anything. "Hey, we need to talk." He finally blurted out. I looked toward him and sighed. "Yeah, we do..." I said. "Look i'm sorry for kissing you. I really like you but if you don't feel the same I want to still remain as friends." He ranted on. I let him finish and smiled a little. I put both my hands on the side of his face and kissed him. Our tongues collided and after a few seconds we pulled away from each other for air. "I like you to and so y'know would you wanna be my... boyfriend." I said finally. He smiled. "Yes." Then kissed me, not for that long but it felt like it had been a century.

We walked out of the bathroom. Everyone was smirking. I raised an eyebrow. "The walls are thin." Josh explained. I blushed so much I hid my face in embarrassment. I wasn't embarrassed of Ethan I was embarrassed I let them find out that way. Ethan shrugged. "I guess the cats out of the bag." He sighed. "It's ok I don't think Cats belong in bags anyway." I said. Everyone smiled at my stupid remark.

"Ok, Kate and Josh you guys sleep together on the floor on a pile of blankets. Deena and Simon you're sleeping in my bed." Ethan said as he pointed at the bed and the floor. Kate curled her lips "What the hell!" She half-yelled. "It ok Ethan and Simon just wanna sleep together." Josh joked. "And Deenas lonely and lesbian tonight so..." I punched him in the shoulder and Deena did too.

Everyone got comfortable in where they would be sleeping. Ethan faced me in the bed and Deena was facing away from us. I was fiddling with Ethans hand, positioning them weirdly. With his free hand, he had it wrapped around my waste. Pulling me closer to him. After awhile I yawned. He leaned in kissing me. "Goodnight. I love you..." He said. I smiled. "Goodnight... Love you too." I said.

We closed our eyes, falling asleep in his arms.

This one was kinda short considering how long it took to write but y'know i did say uploads would be slow.

Also they will either get slower or faster because writing takes my mind of my mental health but also i've been busy binging shows and sleeping.