F off, Adam

We came home about 11 last night. A whole five hours out with Adam Banks. We were leaving for the junior goodwill games soon and Adam said Claire wanted to talk to me. So I was knocking on the Bank's door right now. "Hey, Scarlett. What's up?" Adam's older brother, Jacob, answered the door. "Jake? When did you get home?" I asked surprised.

Jake is the oldest sibling at 24, then Adam who's 12 turning 13, and the youngest is Claire who just turned 9.

Jake got a high school scholarship for hockey at Eden Hall. His was so proud he now expects Adam to live up to that as well. Mr. Banks is tough on Adam but he just wants him to be successful. I wish my parents cared enough to even look in my direction, well, when they're home.

"About a month ago. Come in." He opened the door all the way and let me inside. "Y'know you're a big deal around Eden Hall?" He said making me confused. "Really? How so?" I asked shocked. "Apparently being player of the month at camp. You impressed the Dean so much he told all the coaches about you. We watch tapes of you playing at practice. It's crazy."

"No way! That's awesome! Oh, Do you know where Adam is?"

"Upstairs. Wait- you guys are still together?" He asked shocked. "Nah, he broke up with me. Not something I'm proud of." I laughed and he looked surprised. "I can't believe he broke up with you. That kid loves you, it was definitely for a good reason, believe me."

"Okay, thanks Jake." I smiled walking up to Adam's room.

Loves me? He's crazy, no way Adam Banks loves me. He broke up with me. Why? I still don't know. Whatever, I came here to see Claire, not worry about Adam.

"Let me in hoe." I knocked on his door repeatedly. "Scarlett, hey. Come in-"

"Scarletts here?" Claire shouted running into the hallway. "Oh my- Scarlett! Get in here right now." She pulled me into her room. "Uh, okay?" I looked back at Adam who was rolling his eyes. "She's not here for you!" He whined following us. "Actually, I am." I nodded and Claire laughed in his face and pulled me into her room.

"F off, Adam." She flipped him off before slamming the door in his face. "Wow." I said shocked. "I'm telling mom!" Adam yelled from outside the door. "Like she'll believe you. I'm her favorite, anyway."

"So, let's get down to business. I need your help." Claire said while we both sat down on her bed. "Alright, tell me everything." I smiled at the girl who used to be as tall as my leg and now she's up to my chest.

-

Long story short Claire is friends with this boy named Henry and she really likes him. She told me that she wasn't sure if he liked her back. So I told her to just be closer with him. I don't really know how to give advice to a nine year old about dating.

I was sitting in my room when my phone started to ring. I jumped up from my bed and grabbed it. "Hello?"

"Scarlett?"

"Coach?"

"Yeah, it's me I have a couple questions."

"Okay, shoot."

"Is your mom's name Linda Perry?"

"Well, Perry's her maiden name, yeah. Why?"

"Does she have blonde medium length hair, green eyes, and is sort of tall?"

"Holy shit, coach. You stalking my mom? Y'know she's married right?"

"Uh, just wondering. Do you have her number by any chance?"

"Uh yeah, (952) 315-2284. What's with all the questions?"

"Don't worry about it. Thanks Scarlett, bye." He hung up quickly and I stood there confused. "What the fuck." I mumbled to myself going to sit back on my bed.