chapter 1

A/N

Hiiiii so this is my new book!!!! I hope you'll like this book. Its a Dieclari book. And please comment your reaction!!! Xx meeeee

Clari POV

I woke up on my couch. Huh? O yeah I was watching a film and I must be falling in sleep. I stood up and made myself a cup of tea and a sandwich. Then I looked at the time. O no! I'm late for the scene!! Okay I'm gonna run then I'm gonna be there in time. A couple of minutes later I was there on time out of breath. "Late again?" Diego said sarcastic.(if I say 'Diego' I always mean Diego Ramos) Ugh I hate him! I would just slap him in the face but I know I can't do that. "Shut up you" I hissed and walked to my dressing room. "CLARI AND DIEGO ON SCENE!" Martin shouted. Ugh why must I be kiss him in these scene! "Ugh, why you" Diego said. "Shut up and be quite okay?!" I hissed. "If I do like to speak with you" he hissed back. Should I slap him? It would be very nice...but I sadly can't. "NO SHUT UP WITH ARGUE AND PLAY" Martin shouted. "But he's the one who isn't nice to me!" I screamed back. "I don't care just go on scene" Martin said and I sighed and headed to the scene. "AND ACTION!" Martin shouted.

~~scene

"Angie I can't deny my feelings anymore" German said.
"Then why do you do that dumbass" I laughed.

~end scene

"CUT" Martin shouted. Yes so goes it always. "Clari, please be normal and concentrate on the scene okay?" Martin said. "I'll try" I said. "ACTION!"

~scene

"Angie I can't deny my feelings anymore" German said. "I've the same problem" Angie (I) said. "Kiss me" German said and this was the moment when I must kiss him. I went closer and so does he. We were inches away and then I felt his lips on mine. We were kissing like that for long minutes. Martin haven't said 'cut' yet so I went going on because I thought if I'll stop he'll be mad. When I kissed him I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. And his lips are so soft...WAIT WHAT?! No, no, no I hate him! Whatever. He then stopped and leaned his head against mine. I wouldn't open my eyes but I have to. I opened my eyes and looked in his big brown eyes. Wow they are so beautiful! OMG I'm freaking out, I'm getting crazy now! I pulled away and looked embarrassed at Martin who has a big big big grin on his face that I've never seen. I looked at Diego who was also looking embarrassed. "Eh okay I-I've to go h-home now...bye" I said and headed home.