chapter 9

Untill I feel a hand on my shoulder... I turnend around and saw Clari standing there in her pj. "Are u okay?" she whisperend. "No actually I'm not. I lost my girlfriend..." I said and some tears fell down my cheek. She walked towards me and sat beside me. "I know I was your girlfriend, I don't know why I hated you an hour back but now I don't anymore. I don't want to see you hurt because of me, Diego" She said ans looked into my eyes. "It hurts me because you don't know me anymore..." I said and another tear fell from my cheek. She wiped it away with the top of her fingers. "Would you like to tell me stories about us and how we began to love each other?" she asks and smiled at me. "Sure" I said and lay on the couch, she snuggled up to me and lays on my chest. I told the whole story and in the end she fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I just stay here.

-----NEXT MORNING-----

Clari POV

I wake uo in the arms from Diego. I rememberd Diego told me everything about our love ect. I rememberd that I was speaking with the mom of Diego...wait! I can remember everything!!!! I was very happy so I shaked Diego si he wakes up. "Whats it?!" he said and looked worried. I didn't say anything, I just kissed him on the lips passionate. He was shocked but he returned. I broke the kiss and smiled at him. "Why so happy?" he asks smiling back. "I can remember..." i said. "Remember what?" he asks. "EVERYTHING!!" I screamed in happiness. He just looked at me if I'm a crazy humanor something. I just smiled. "Diego! I remember YOU! I remember OUR relationship! I remember what happend when I was talking with your mom! I remember EVERYTHING!" I screamed happily. Diego was being in shock but he then smiled and a tear of happiness fell from his eye. "Now I can do something that I couldn't do ONE day!" He laughed and hold my waist and kissed me passionate...

Hii everyone, I hope you enjoying this book! I'm gonna make a new book and guess what, its a Dieclari book too! Haha. Its about internet relation...❤ do u have someone who u met on internet or on chat? I do, I met my best friend on chat! She actually has a violetta fanpage and me too (germangiepower) and I didn't know her excist! And now we can't live without each other! Only, she lives 90,1 miles away from me:( I miss her so much! Oh and my mom bought a tsum tsum for us!!!! A minnie mouse and mickey mouse! I've Minnie:) ❤ hope you're have a good day and enjoying my new book too! Thank u so f ★ k much!!!
Xxx meeee❤