chapter 2

AAnd headed home. I opened the door and saw my brother sitting on the couch with his telephone. "Hi" i said pretended if nothing happend. "Oh hey Clari, nice day?" August asks. "Eh..yes...why wouldn't I..?" i said nervous. "Is there something? You can tell me, I'm your brother. Omg I sound nice for you" he said and laughed. I laughed with him but I don't know why. "No no there is nothing, really" I smiled and sit next to him. "Oh does it matter if Diego comes for dinner tonight and sleeps over here?" he asks with puppy eyes. "No no of...ofcourse..n...not" i stutterd. "Okay thank you little sis!" smiled happily and headed upstairs. "Great" i mumbelend. Later on there was a knock on the door. "AUGUST!" I screamed. He didn't replay so I try again. "AUGUST THERE IS A KNOCK ON THE DOOR!" I screamed again but guess what? He didn't replay again. Ugh now I must open it and I know its Diego... I walk to the door and opened. I look right in his beautiful chocolate eyes. Omg I'm melting....CLARI! FOCUS AND YOU HATE HIM! I thought."hi...come in" I said. "I heard you screaming, why? My ears don't work anynore because your voice" he said, ugh here it comes. "Stop and if you don't want to her me, then don't asshole!" i screamed at him. "You have not to scream I can hear you now!" he screamed back at me. "Seriously? Now you can!!" I screamed. "Yes! Are you amazed?!" he said sarcastly. Ugh I hate him! That asshole! "Don't ever ever ever say a word to me you dumbass!" I screamed and walk upstairs. "I'll!" he screamed back at me and I shut the door from my room. Later I heard August and Asshole talking in the living room. "I'm gonna take a shower" I said to myself. I showered and walk out the shower. "Where are my clothes?" i mumbeled. I only see my bra and my pants and jeans. O no my t-shirt lays downstairs. "August!!!!' I screamed but amazed he didn't replay...okay than I must go downstairs in my bra,pants and jeans. I make my hair in a messed bun and walk downstairs. I was walking and searching for my clothes. Where could they be? Maybe in the kitchen...I walk towards the kitchen and looked everywere. I then looked up and see Diego walking to the kitchen but he didn't see me. He then saw me and stopped. "Omg" he gasped when he saw me. "What?" i mumbeled. "Your body is ama....I mean have you found the cupboards?" he asks. Wait what! Do I heard that?!!? He said that my body was amazing! Omg omg..why am I so happy about that? Owkay don't matter. "Eh no I haven't. Have you seen my t-shirt?" i ask with a slight smile. "No sorry" he said and smiled and I smiled back at him and headed back upstairs.

Diego POV

I was walking to the kitchen searching for the cupboards until I saw Clari...in her bra...omg I couldn't say anything only gasping. HAVE YOU SEEN EVEE THAT BEAUTY IN THAT HOT BODY!?! Omg I'm getting crazy now. You hate her Diego, you hate her..or.....