chapter 6

Eh...what can I say... "Pffff...I-I didn't do that..." I stutterd. "Clari, I can see you lie" he smiled. "Okay fine! I love him, yes I love him and we're together now" I said proudly. "Are we?" said a voice behind me. "Eh..I hope so" I smiled. "Ofcourse" he smiled and kiss my cheek. "Ok ok I'll let you two alone" he said and walk off. I then get a message from Tini. Hey Clari, today it's a cast party, like to come? I smiled and Diego noticed. "Why are you smiling?" he asks. I showed the message and he smiled too. "Shall we go?" I asks with puppy eyes. "Yes why not" he smiled. I text Tini back. Heyxx I like to come, can I take my boyfriend with me? I text and a second later I get a message back. Omg Clari, you didn't tell me you have one! But sure you can, I hope he's nice! Diego was looking with me over my shoulder. Ow he's! And I'll give you a hint, you know him very well. But I won't say more, its a big suprise for all of you! I texted back. Ok can't wait! She replayed. "Looks like she's excidet" he said and kissed me on the lips. "Yes and so am I!" i smiled. "Okay I'll go and change myself for the party, I'll look sexy tough" I winked and headed upstairs. I was searching in my wardrobe for the perfect outfit and after a couple of minutes later I found it! It was a short skinny jean and a short top (pic in the media) I did my make up and look in the mirror. Ain't I too fat? Maybe, maybe not. I was searching for my high heels untill I feel two strong arms around my waist. It scared me the hell of me! "Oh Jesus!" I said and turned around. "Gosh you scared the hell of me!" I said. "Sorry beautiful" he said then kissed me. "Alright, why are you here?" I smiled. "I was going upstairs to August's room for clothes and then I saw you in this!" he said smiling cheeky at me. "Ok ok, but Diego?" I ask. "Yes?" he said. "Ain't I too fat in tthis top? You see a part or my stomach and it looks fat..." I said and looked at my stomach. (Btw if you think she's pregnant, she isn't) Diego lifted my chin up and then hold my waist. "Clari, don't think like that, you aren't fat, you are very skinny. And if you were, whatelse? You are beautiful the way you are. So don't stress yourself about that okay?" he saidd and I hugged him. "Thank you" I smiled and kiss his nose. "Okay shall we go?" I ask. "Yess!" He said and we headed to the castparty. We open the door of Tini's house where the party is. "Tiniiiii" I screamed and run to her and hug her. "Oh hey Clari! You look sexy girl!!" she smiled and hugged me. Then I saw Diego walking up to us. "Oh there's Diego, I'm sorry I invited him too but he's a cast member aswell" she said nerveus. Diego wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek. I look at Tini who stood there very shocked. "What's it?" i asks jokely. "You...him...you..WHATT??!" She said and I laughed. "Should I tell you who my boyfriend is or do you know already?" I laughed. "OMG! YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER!!!!" She screamed happily. "Yesss" I smiled and she hugged us tightly. Later we headed inside and now we are dancing. Tini took my arm and stand on the table with me. "C'MON DANCE!" She screamed and we were dancing on the table untill.....

❤MAKE IT LIKE YOUR B-DAY EVERY DAY, SO MAKE (so make) A WISH (a wish) AND MAKE IT LIKE YOUR B-DAY EVERY DAY! SO LET ME GET YOU IN YOUR B-DAY SUIT, IT'S TIME TO BRING OUT THE BIG BALLOONS, SO LET ME GET YOU IN YOUR B-DAY SUIT IT'S TIME TO BRING OUT THE BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BALLOONS!!!
YAYY IT'S MY B-DAY TODAYYY!!! SORRY FOR MY KATY SONG BUT I JUST LOVE HER❤ MY LITTLE SIS WOKE ME UP WITH "HAPPYY B-DAY DUNJAAAAAAA!!!" AND I WAS HALF A SLEEP AND THEN SHE SCREAMED IN MY EAR! WHAHAHA BUT DOESN'T MATTERRR. I SAID I WON'T UPDATE THIS DAYS BUT WHO CARES, ITS MY B-DAY, I CAN DO WHAT I WANTT (I can't *fake cry*)
XXXXX BYEE
~DUNJAAAA