chapter 7

And we were dancing on the table untill....I see Diego coming upto me. I jump from the table and walk straight to him and kiss his lips. He was very suprised but he returned te kiss. After the kiss I looked in his eyes but I could see he was nervous for something. "Diego, Is everything ok?" I ask. "Ehh...C-Clari...my...mom is here" he said shaking. "But that isn't a problem right?" I said now shaking a bit too. "Eh...She know how you look like and I think she hate you a bit...eh...too much..." he said shaking. "Oww...eh..maybe I can walk upto her without you and talk to her about girl stuff you know..maybe she likes me then..?" i said. "You're awsome babe! She stand over there" he said and I look at the woman with dark brown haar with a black dress on. O gosh, this is going to be hard...but I love Diego so thats worth it! C'mon Clari, you can do it! "I'm going to talk to her, are you coming soon too?" i ask. "Yes ofcourse, good luck!" he said and kiss me one more time on the cheek. I walk towards her, I don't know her name yet. "Hey" I said calmy. "Hey....who're you?" she said. Now i'm getting nervous..."I'm Clari Alonso, I play Angie in Violetta" I smiled. "I'm Mara, wait...Oh you! That bitch who hate my son!!" she snapped angerily. O gosh..... "Ehh y-yes but now I don't. I-I ehh..." I couldn't finish becouse she began to yell at me. "YOU LIAR! YOU JUST HATE MY SON! WHY DO U HATE HIM?!" she yelled and stared at me with cold eyes. "I...eh..ehh....I-I" I stutterd. I begin to be weak in my legs and saw black...My legs were giving up but before I catch the ground I feel two strong arms around me...Diego! "Are you alright baby?!" he said worriedly. "Y-yes I-I think so" I said but I was too weak to stand on my legs. "Mom, do you have water for her?" Diego asks his mom. "For that bitch who hate you, no I haven't" she said I just saw all black now and I could't stand on my legs anymore, I just fell on the floor....

Diego POV

I saw Clari began to be weak so I walk towards her and on time because she was on her way to fall on the ground. I catch her. I ask my mom for water but yeah, she is just my mom...I then saw that Clari began weaker and weaker in her legs. She fell on the floor. "CLARI?!" I yelled and knees by her side. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! " I was so worried. Maybe there is nothing but I just love her, I can't lose her! She began to wake up...LUCKELY! "Clari, baby are you ok?" I ask and help her stand up. "I-I who are you?".....

Hi babezzzzzz
How are you all? And do you like this book??¿?
Xxx