chapter 5

And I couldn't believe my own eyes...I saw my sister in the arms of my best friend...wtf! I closed the door and headed back to my room.

Clari POV

"Do you love him?" Said the male voice.
"No I don't" I said
"DON'T LIE YOU BITCH!"  Said it again.
"I don't!" I said
"You do! Don't lie! Don't lie! Don't lie! Don't lie! Don't lie Don't lie! Don't lie! Don't lie!
I shot up. I look around and see of anyone is here. "Ow it was just a night mare that's all" I mumbled. I layed back down and see I'm in Diego's arms...o yeah..yesterday...I keep in this pose its realy comfortable. I wrapped my arms and legs around his strong body. He begins to wake up. I keep my eyes closed pretendend to be asleep. He just wrapped his arms strong around me. Hm...Now I know its true..I'm in love with him. I feel safe if I'm in his arms. I turned my head and kiss his lips. He lift me on top of him and smiled at me. "Why did we hate each other so much?" He asks while rubbed circles on my back what was very comfortable. "I don't know..." I said and layed my head on his chest. "You like it  when I do this, don't you?" He smiled cheeky at me. "I do" I giggled. "But what can we say to the cast? They think we hate each other..." I said and look in his beautiful eyes. "Maybe we do now but I don't know....do you love me?" He said. I just didn't say anything just kiss him on the lips and down to his neck. "Ah...C...Clari" he moaned a bit which was cute because he did it because of me. "Yeah" I smiled at him still kissing his neck and my hands rubbed on his whole body. "Ah..." he moaned. "I don't know why I hated you so much, I love you so much and I think I fell in love with you on scene when you kissed me so passionate" i smiled at him. "Aw...I think its the same for me, but..." he said nervous. "What?" i ask worriedly. "My mom thinks I hate you...she doesn't like you because I hated you, but now we are in love...what can I say to her?" he said nervous. "Don't worry. You can take her to the scene and I can be nice to her and maybe she doesn't hate me then" I smiled. "Do you know what?" he said with a cute smile. "Nope" i smiled. "I love you so much! Your eyes, your smile, your body, everything!" he said. "Awww" i blushed. Later on we decided to go to downstairs but we didn't say anything about this to August. "Goodmorning" i said faking a yawn. "Goodmorning Clari, slept well?" he asks. "Y-yes" I stutterd a bit. "Clari, i'm not dumb! You have slept with Diego, didn't you?" he asks with a cheeky smile... Eh what can I say...

Hiii I hope you like it!!! I don't know if I'll update tommorow or this weekend bc its my b-day Saturdayyy!! Yay!❤ so if I don't update this days yoy know why✌❤ xx