chapter 4

I couldn't resist it anymore and kiss him...His lips are so soft. He was very suprised by this and I pulled away but he then grabbed my butt and kissed me! He actually kissed me!! We kissed with so much passion and love. I then grabbed him by his collar and lead him to my bed. I pulled him on my bed and got on top of him. He sat up and I sat on his lap and he began to kiss my neck slowly. "Aahh...D..Diego.." I moaned a bit. He didn't say anything at this. He slipped his hands underneath my shirt still kissing my neck. He pulls my shirt of and looks at my body with a slight smile of excidet. I look at him and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I kissed him on his lips and pulled of his shirt. I layed him down and kiss his neck while went lower. "Ah..." he moaned a bit what was quite cute. I was playing with his belt and I could see he was excidet. I take off his pants and he mine. I got on top of him again and look in his eyes. "I need you" I wisperd. "I need you too" he said and I smiled. "Will you do it" I smiled. He didn't say anything and I think you know what happend next;)

------next morning------

August POV

I woke up and realized I'm alone in my room. Huh? Where's Diego? I'm gonna look for him. I look in the bathroom but he isn't there. I then walk downstairs and walk to the kitchen, he wasn't there either. I headed upstairs again and see my sisters door is a little bit open. I peeked in and I couldn't believe my own eyes...