chapter 8

"Who are you?" Clari asks...WHAT? SHE DON'T KNOW ME?!?! O GOSH HELP! "Clari, I'm Diego...your boyfriend!" I said and held her hand. "Don't touch me!" she yelled. "CLARIIIII?!!?" Tini yelled from behind. "What happend?" She asks worried. My mom walks away. Okayy.... "She fell and I tried to wake her up and it worked but now THIS?!?" I said with tears in my eyes. "She don't know us anymoreeee Tini!" I said while a tear was running down my cheek. "It will be ok, I promise" she said and turned to Clari. "Do you know this man?" Tini asks and pointed at me. "No, no. I only know that I hate him for some reason" Clari said and my heart nearly rubbed out of my heart. "What?" I said. "Y-you hate me?!" I ask. "Calm down Diego" Tini said. How can I calm down if my girlfriend hates me?!?! "Clari, do you know who am I?" Tini asks calmy. "Ehh...y-you're Tini right?" Clari said and tried to stand up. I help her but she slapped my arm. "Don't touch me!" she yelled. "What do I have to do with her?" i ask while a tear was streaming down my cheek. "Don't worry she'll be fine. Go home with her and tommorow you go to the docter with her" Tini said. "Okay thank you, Clari, I'm Diego your boyfriend. You go home with me and then I'll tell you everything that maybe you'll remember" I said. Tini nodded and kissed Clari on the cheek. "Good luck" Tini smiled at me and we headed to her home. It was silence all the way, finally we were home. I opened the door. "AUGUST?" I screamed but no replay. I then saw a letter on the couch. I picked it up and read it.
Hey Diego and Clari,
How was it on the party? I'm sleeping by a friend tonight. I'll see you tommorow in the evening. Byee x August
I was finish with reading and I turned around and looked at Clari who was staring at me. "What's it?" I ask. "Nothing" She said. "Go change your clothes" I said and walk to the couch and sit on it. A couple of minutes later I was so tired and sad. I. Mis the old Clari who didn't hate me and loved me. I was nearly crying until I feel a hand on my shoulder...