chapter 3

Or .......no no no that can't be! I just forget it...if its not easily to forget that hot body if hers....oomg I should go to a psychic! I walk back to August and sit down next to him. "Hey, should we play a game?" he asks. "Yeah sure. What kinda game do you want to play?" i ask. "Ehm you know that game when I ask you a question and you say the truth, ehhh whats called ...O yeah truth or dare?!" He asks. O gosh here we go. "Yes I know that but that is for three or more players..." i said unsure. "I know but I have an annoying sister too" he smiled at me. "Okay" i said. "CLARIIIII!!!!" August screamed. "WHAT?!" I heard her screaming from upstairs and that couses me to laugh. "WILL YOU JOIN US TO OUR GAME?!" August screamed back. "UGH, WHY NOT?!?!" Clari screamed back and see her walking downstairs. She sits next to me and tryed to look cold at me but this time she can't...I was staring at her beauty for a long time untill she looks at me. I look at an other direction and feel her eyes gazing on me. "Okay! I begin!" August cheered happy and Clari laughed and it sound so cute! DIEGI! DON'T THINK LIKE THAT ABOUT HER! "Go ahead" I said. "Okay Diego, truth or dare?" he smiled at me. "Uhh truth" I said. "Are you in love with someone?" he asks. I look at Clari. "Eh.....no..noo" I said nerveus. "Are you sure?" August asks. "Pff..yeah....why...wouldn't I......" I stutterd. "Okay Diego! You may!" he said happily. "Truth or dare?" I ask. "Truth" he said. "August, do you want a girlfriend?" I ask not knowing what to ask. "Eh...I don't know, maybe I would see a beautiful girl or maybe not" he said. "Okay! Clariiiiii" he said. "Yesss" she replied. "Truth or dare?" August asks. "Ehmm dare" she smiled. "Hmm okay let me think" He said while thinking. I look at Clari and she looks at me but we quick look in the other direction. "I have it! Clari, do you dare to hug Diego" he asks and Clari's face dropped. "Ehh...yeah...I guess..." she replied and look at me. "C'mon its only just a hug!" August said. "Yes okay" she said and hugged me. I hugged back and I get a safe feeling while I'm hugging her.

Clari POV

I was hugging Diego and get a safe feeling in my stomach...should I like him?...No no I don't think so...I pulled away and later on I decided to go to bed. I was laying in my bed untill I heard a knock on my door. I walk to the door and see Diego there. "What do you want?" i ask a bit coldly. "I must bring you this water from August because he's asleep" he said. "Okay you van put it here" i said and he put it on the table. He then walks back to me and looks in my eyes. Wow his eyes are so wonderfull, its like you're in heaven. I'm crazy... I look in his eyes and he does the same to me. I couldn't resist it anymore.....