Movie Night

"Johnny!!" Paul exclaimed as he opened the door, revealing the man that occupied every one of his thoughts.

John grinned, "Hey Macca!" He hugged him tightly, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

Paul tried to hide his blush by turning to George swiftly, "So uh, Geo, when's Ritchie gonna be here?" Paul's blush became deeper when John began wrapping his arms around Paul's waist and resting his chin on Paul's shoulder.

George smirked, "Dunno, ten minutes maybe? Why don't you two get comfortable while I make like seven bags of popcorn."

"Geo, we need like three at most," Paul sighed, being awkwardly dragged by his waist to the couch by John.

John sat down, still holding Paul happily, "Get comfy love, cause I'm not letting go," he grinned.

Paul smiled back, shifting around so that he was in John's lap, essentially being cradled with his legs over the armrest. He rested his head on John's chest.

With a contented sigh, John stroked Paul's hair, a soft smile making its way onto his face.

Paul's stomach twisted happily as he tried not to make excited squeaks.

"Hey guys!" Ringo barged in, grinning, "Oh, hello to the most gorgeous man ever," he smirked and pulled George into a quick kiss.

George blushed and put another bag of popcorn in the microwave, patting Ringo's shoulder awkwardly.

"You good Georgie?" Ringo cocked his head to the side.

George turned darker red. "Can we talk for a minute in the other room?"

"Yeah of course! About what?"

"Uhm... I'll tell you when we're there."

~~~
(George's POV)

Ringo and George sat on George's bed as he stared at the ground, not daring to look at Ringo.

"George... Are you okay?" Ringo put a hand on his shoulder, sending a mini shiver through George's spine.

"Ritchie, what are we?" He asked hurriedly, "Because I know you said that this was no strings attached... but what if I want the strings?" His voice got quiet.

"The strings?" George nodded, still staring at the nasty old carpet. "Ohhh, you mean dates and stuff. Yeah?" George nodded again. Ringo chuckled, "You fell in love with me... didn't you?"

"Well if you're gonna treat it like a joke, I'm leaving!" George raised his voice, glaring at Ringo and standing up.

Ringo grabbed his wrist tightly, "Georgie, I didn't mean it like that... If I'm being honest, I kinda want the strings too..."

"Really?" George asked breathlessly.

Ringo smiled, "You wanna be my boyfriend?"

George nodded vigorously.

~~~

"What do you think they're talking about?" Paul asked, craning his neck to look at George's door.

John shrugged, "Probably making out or something."

"I dunno... Geo seemed pretty serious..." Paul said, nervously putting tiny braids in John's hair.

"Hey, hey," John put a hand on Paul's cheek, "Relax... you're okay Macca. They're probably talking about something that doesn't concern you."

Paul sighed, the tension leaving his body. "You're right... I love you, Johnny..." Paul said, blushing deeply and burying his face into John's shoulder.

John's heart began to beat faster, Paul felt it through John's chest, he let out a shaky breath, "I love you too."

Paul chuckled lightly, "Feels nice to say..."

"It does, doesn't it?" John grinned, then kissed the top of Paul's head full of smooth dark hair.

"What's going on here?" George asked in an insinuating tone, smirking at the pair of them, his arm tightly around Ringo.

John blushed, "We were just getting comfortable, like you told us to do. As for you, I heard some yelling, everything good?"

George smiled lovingly at Ringo, "It is now."

As Paul 'aww'ed, John began to make vomiting sounds.

"So what are we watching?" Ringo asked George, rubbing a hand up and down his back.

George smirked, "Titanic."

John let out a barking laugh, "Be prepared Macca, I'm gonna cry so much."

With a small excited smile, Paul pet John's hair, "That's why I'm here."

George handed them a bag of popcorn and turned on the movie.

It seemed like nothing could go wrong with John holding Paul tightly and their hands brushing everytime they grabbed popcorn.

Paul was going to tell John how he felt tonight.

Sorry it's so short!! But the next chapters gonna be really really eventful soooo