Before Reading This Book

Hello dear readers, I would just like to include a small note here before you read this book. I put it on hold for a very long time due to several comments that annoyed the hell out of me. So I would just like to say what said comments were and why they annoyed me.

1. I made the decision to have a imprinting relationship completely platonic, and for some reason this annoyed everyone in the comments. People kept saying that imprints can't be platonic or that it didn't make sense. I made the relationship platonic for a reason, it's strictly for the plot of this book, secondly imprints can be platonic it's been mentioned several times. Sorry if I don't want to write a pedophilia relationship.

2. I changed the physiology of vampire hybrids in Twilight to make sense with how I see it. I genuinely don't know why it bothers so many people that I have one twin grow at a slower rate than the other, I tried to explain it but no one wanted to listen to my reasoning so I genuinely gave up.

At first I really didn't care, they're just Wattpad comments. However people literally just kept bombarding the comments with this that it literally pissed me off and I lost interest in writing for this book anymore. Now I realize giving up on Little Meadow because of a few comments shouldn't have been something I did. I like writing and it's my book, I don't have to listen to comments. Just please don't tell me what to write or what I should have written. It's genuinely degrading to me as an author.

That being said, if you still feel like reading, I hope you enjoy the book. 💖