Chapter Four

Edward's P.O.V

Weeks, that's how long it's been since Bella woke up as a vampire. In that time she's refused to hold, feed, or play with Meadow. Even Charlie was shocked by her behavior after Jacob had told him Bella was alright so we could stay in Forks. When he met Meadow Rose he was completely taken with her like the rest of us, he said she was the prettiest baby he ever saw. Bella wasn't quite happy with that and said Renesmee was pretty as well.

Renesmee has now grown to the size of a five year old. Meadow however now looks like a normal three month old. She can sit up on her own now and she's been trying to talk lately although it comes out as the normal jibber jabber of any three month old baby. Her and Renesmee have not grown close at all, Renesmee seems to hate her sister. Once I walked in on her pushing Meadow to the floor. When I told Bella this she refused to believe me.

I've grown more distant from her, I remember being so in love with Bella. Now it's like the spark has gone cold. She wanted us to have a baby so badly she tortured me by putting her life in danger and refusing to let anyone other than Rosalie near her for days. Now she doesn't even have the guts to look at her other baby. It's December and it's almost the girls first Christmas but I've never seen my family so divided.

The rest of us besides Carlisle and Esme can't even stand Bella or Renesmee. On one occasion Rosalie referred to them both as "Selfish brats", and surprisingly Alice agreed. "Edward?" I stopped reading my book to look at Bella who held her hands nervously. "Yes?" "Renesmee wanted to go hunting would you like to come?" Bella sounded hopeful, hopeful that I would start acting like her husband again, but I'll only do that when she starts acting like my Bella again.

"Of course even though I don't need to Meadow wanted to play in the snow. I'll go grab her." Bella let out a sigh at the mention of our other child and it made me frown. Walking to Meadows room in our small cottage I gently picked up the baby girl from her crib. She let out a little whine at being woken up from her nap but I knew how much she wanted to play in the snow. "No protesting lovely, especially if you want to make a snow man." She instantly brightened up and clapped her little hands.

I changed her outfit to something a little warmer and slightly cute. ⬇️

Just to be safe however I also slipped a little brown coat over her and also put her little brown hat on

Just to be safe however I also slipped a little brown coat over her and also put her little brown hat on. Emmett knitted it for her and it has little bear ears on the top. Alice tried and failed to convince him to use a different yarn color than brown, she thought it would clash terribly with meadows hair color. I walked outside to see Bella waiting with Jacob and Renesmee. As soon as I locked the cottage door they started heading towards the woods without me and Meadow.

That doesn't matter, they're going hunting and we're going to play in the snow. "Well princess do you want Mr. Snowman to have four layers or three?" Meadow babbled in reply. "Three it is." Taking my Meadow to mine and Bella's meadow, I cleared off a smooth surface for her to sit on. She has been trying to stand by herself but she usually falls over and I don't want her to hurt herself. I started the base of our snowman and Meadow sort of told me what she wanted.